Rockingham/Shoalwater house now on-line

i believe that Shoalwater WA will be the next Cleveland QLD.

i can also attest to the unbelievable price you are selling this - i know construction costs down to the month and i would love to how on earth you can afford to market at this price...? did you get the land free or something...??!?!!

Hi Bluecard

The h/l packages at the time I got in were $330,000, by completion the bank valuations came in at $500,000 each so we were able to pull out some equity, therefore even if we only get back the money to pay out the loans its still ok because the equity that came out at the time helped fund other stuff so yep still hold that they are a good buy - they generally come up first on realestate.com under 4 bedders for Shoalwater so we are right down there in price. Hopefully now that interest rates look like getting back on track we can attract offers from people who can manage to get loans!!

i think it's good - a lot of retirees moving there, not too far from essential services, lots of schools etc.

rockingham has it's good and bad areas - i think* shoalwater is best of the best down there.

*usual disclaimer.

i think it's good - a lot of retirees moving there, not too far from essential services, lots of schools etc.

rockingham has it's good and bad areas - i think* shoalwater is best of the best down there.

*usual disclaimer.

This long time resident would agree with you Blue Card. Not my cup of tea cos I like older styles but a lovely area - safe and popular.

Good luck Sparky.

Back