Rocklea QLD 2 Lots for Sale

Hi
A neighbour to one of my properties is selling her place.

Neat & Tidy 3 bedroom postwar timber house, polished floors, fresh paint inside and out. Bathroom and kitchen are neat and tidy but original.

House sits on 2 lots on 2 seperate titles. I've measured up and you could rotate the house 90 degrees and site it on one of the lots, and have the other lot spare. If a removal house was brought in on the other lot it would make for a cheap development. Disclaimer-of course you need to investigate all these things yourself to see if they are possible, or hire a professional to do it for you.

Owner's name is Vicki, she is a lovely lady and asked if I knew anyone who might be interested.

Asking $269,000 Phone 0438 019 660

Darryl

ps I am not involved with this property in any way, financial or otherwise, just trying to help out a neighbour

RPI,
just one question ,with the reno being built next door/ the high
house next to the main highway,/if this block is split
how high is required to reset the new houses on these blocks off
the ground ,i have rental properties in rocklea but the rental
returns are not good in that area i also think rocklea is at the top of its cycle.
imho..
good luck
willair..

Hi Willair,

you will have to raise the houses to the same height, which makes for 2 1/2 storeys. Will cost about $15k to slide, spin and raise. You have to raise to varying heights in throughout most of Rocklea.

RPI,
Thanks for the info,i went for a walk around Rocklea yesterday
most of the residential houses i walked past where sold.
i like the high house in darnley street,do you think you will obtain
a high rental return on that house
my investment properties in rocklea only rent for 130, per week
the rental market only pays what is worth..

good luck
willair.

WejonsI,
IMHO..
I walked passed that property yesterday,the sign is still for sale,
be carefull in that area now,if you do your homework there are several
homes in Rocklea 4106,under 200k,one i looked at yesterday was 200k ,
or near offer,Look at the background of the area first and Expected returns ..
i think Rocklea has reached its peak 14 weeks ago....
good luck..
willair..

Hi guys

No I don't believe it has sold yet. Have only been ther for 5 mins in the past month so haven't caught up with the owner. Will yeah rental should not be too bad as will be 3 bed 2 bath with front and rear decks, also entire building is eleigible for 2.5% depreciation which helps.

Am currently investigating flogging it off as that is my little project for in between jobs and am doing more lucractive stuff in the city. Just bought 900m2 <4k to city with deepwater access, boat ramp etc and need to turn federation cottage into federation mansion so will be busy for a while. If I can't get a reasonable amount for it then will pay builder to finish and then rent out , but leaning towards flogging it off, hopefully to someone who is starting and and needs a cheap 1st home

Darryl

Back