Romanians defeat Vampire

It's good to know that the Vampire hunters are still on the job. We wouldn't want to be overrun by them!

From SMH: http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,9255296%255E13762,00.html

IN THE windswept lowlands of Romania the villagers of Marotinul de Sus know better than to skirt the cemetery after nightfall. After all, one of the wooden crosses shifting in the wind may lie over the grave of a bloodthirsty vampire.

The saga began when Petre Toma, 76, was buried at the New Year. His nephew's family fell ill with an unexplained sickness and a few days later a witness claimed to have seen Toma leaving their house before sunrise as a flock of crows flew portentously overhead.

"He sucked the life from us so that he could live," said Mirela Marinescu. "We were all dying, my husband and my child, and we all saw him come to us in the same dream."

Armed with hammers and chisels, and fortified with home-made schnapps, four men led by Gheorghe Marinescu, the supposed vampire's brother-in-law, set out for the cemetery.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

They've been doing this for centuries and they've still got a problem. This is quite a concern. I wonder if they found the vampire who killed Petre.

Perhaps there's a covern of all powerful ancient vampires who have been quietly working behind the scenes since the middle ages, plotting towards the ulitmate goal of world domination, where humans are their slaves. :(

Perhaps they're at war with a clan of evil warewolves. :confused:

Perhaps I've seen too many bad movies with hot vampire chicks running around in sexy leather corsets...
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Simon H said:
That story sucks !!
I much prefer a story with a bit of bite to it.

:D

Simon H
That reminds me of a movie showing in my uni days (many years ago).

The movie was a vampire in a more modern time.

The young couple were in a Kombi van, just outside a castle.

They had made love for the very first time, it was not yet dawn, and they were sleeping peacefully.

The vampire had just entered the Kombi, and was about to give the young lady a love bite.

Just then, someone in the audience called out,

"Breakfast in bed!"

Back