roof for pergola

Buy some good shears with which to cut it. Get the self-hole-drilling (whatever they're called) screws. Good battery-powered drill/screwdriver. Follow the installation instructions (overlaps, etc.) Piece of cake.

Does it have a roof currently. If not it could change its need to be council approved.

Not a fan of laserlight, I found that they melt in extreme temperatures, >40
Whilst they look good initially they don't look the best after the weather has been at them, same goes for any opaque sheeting IMHO.
A.

I'm not a fan either. We had the darkest colour at our previous PPOR and found it too got to be under in Summer. Dual core polycarbonate was cooler but still hot. These days I just use colourbond with an insulation blanket under or the product that has it all combined.

Roofing your pergola will not only serve are protection but will also add aesthetic value to the property There are many roofing materials to choose from depending on what you want to achieve. Laserlite polycarbonate is famous because its lightweight and has high impact resistance. Best to look for its product certification, warranty and maintenance instructions.

Back