Roof Restoration and Guttering Recommendation - Sydney

Hi All,

Would someone be able to please recommend a company who they may have used before that does roof restoration and guttering?

There are quite a few ads in the local papers for this but thought I would ask on here also in case there is someone that is highly recommended.

Thanks

I posted these details last week.

Ryan Cunnygham, he and his Dad have beaten every quote I have done with others, their standard of work is excellent and they go beyond the call to get things done right. They have worked on my IP's in Sydney for years.

I have no financial arrangement with them but let them know I sent you but I am sure you will be impressed with their service and cost anyhow.

Ryan 9771 2651
0410 409 824

Hope this helps
Jane

Hi Raja

I have recently done the rounds of roof restoration and guttering suppliers
in Sydney.

Jane, I did call Ryan Cunningham for a quote and I was disappointed that he
returned my call more than a week after I first spoke to him. Am sure they're
quite busy.

I did a comparison between Ace gutters, ABC Seamless and Aalcan
and have decided to go with Ace's mini-line gutters with leaf-stopper.
Check out www.igutter.com.au

We're going with Perfection Roofing for our roof work - don't have the details here but pm me, Ron came quite highly recommended.

Thanks Jane and Cherry Pro.

I searched for Perfection roofing on google and was able to find their details. Will give them a call to get a quote.

Regards,

Raja

Roofers who infuriate me

After all the recommendations for Ron, Perfection Roofing, he was scheduled to start our job last week and called the day before to say he'd secured a really large (2 months of work) contract and would be able to do ours only thereafter.

I gave him a quick flick but am now back to Square One, looking for a reliable roofer.

Buzz, called Ryan Cunningham again and still waiting for him to return my call.

Raja ...have you had any luck with a reliable roofer ?

Appreciate any recommendations.

Many, many thanks,
Amelia

Back