Room divider / fence for new puppy

Hi guys,

I am looking a creating a straight ?wall? using 6 wire panels from the below link to create a ?room divider? for my new puppy.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/30-8-Pan...804918?pt=AU_Pet_Supplies&hash=item51b9a2cbb6

The above play pen has 8 panels, but I am planning to remove two of them, and use the remaining 6 panels to create a room divider.

The question I have is how would I be able to ?lock? the 6 panels so that they are a straight line, which cant be swung inwards or outwards? basically some sort of clip / locking device which I could attach where each panel joins to keep them securely aligned in a straight line.

Alternatively, the ?room divider? im looking at putting up needs to be 3.6m in length and about 72-76cm in height.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Robbie

To lock it open - all you need it two straight and firm pieces of "something" reaching across each join and fastened thru the mesh with a rubberband or tape ... could use timber, kindling sticks, metal tubing, ruler ... anything really

I second the baby gate suggested by Westminister. More secure and sturdier than the playpen panels. Playpens aren't designed to be taken apart, they are too flimsy if the puppy attempts to climb or crash on them.

Back