RP Data for Commercial valuations

Hi All, see my post in the proerty general section under RP Data, but i belong to a investor group and we have access to RP Data online for Sth East Qld and Nthn NSW. it covers commercial property as well. we have some spots left in our group for the next coming year's access.

RP lets you search all the sales history on commercial property so you can work out what a property should be worth based on what others have sold for. lets you do a street search or a radius search of 2 kms of all properties close to the one your interested in. pretty valuable resource we find.

anyway if you are interested, access is $300 for the year which would cost thousands if done individually. if you want more info just email me on [email protected]

cheers

I value commercial properties primarily on their return which in Brisbane I expect to be at least 7% or I'm not interested. Reverse engineer the price from rental return. Lots of other factors but that's my starting point.

RP Data Valuation

hi CU@thetop,..... i was talking about historical sales data really, for other comparitive commercial properties, so you know how much other stuff has sold for recently and compare current asking sales price of a commercial properry you might be looking at. we have a new 'financial year' group membership to RP Data for SE QLD and it will contain this historical sales data for those wishing to seek previous sales prices on commercial buildings. thats was what i was trying to say. plus get zoning info and a whole lot more etc. if anyone wants any more info on our group, email me a [email protected] cheers rod

Back