RP Data for property valuations

Hi All, i belong to a property investor group, and i setup a group access to RP Data for our group that gives us full access to all RP Data has to offer and gives it to us cheaply. i have some spots left in our current gorup for the next financial year. starts end June/July 1.

RP's a great tool that i wouldnt be without. it lets you search on any property and find its history of sales prices, proeprty specifics (size, plan#, no. of bedrooms etc), lets you search for all houses within a certain raduis of the home your looking for or all houses in the same street. i never trust a real estate agent anymore as to what price competitive homes sold for - i just search myself. you can even get title plans right online. pretty good.

i setup a group access to save us money. and now is a good time for anyone who wants to join us, as you can probably claim the tax benefits of it (tho you will need to talk to your accountant about that).

anyway for anyone interested, our RP area is Sth East Qld and Nthn NSW, covering the New Tweed Coast, an amazing growth area, thru to the Gold Coasdt up to Brisbane, out to Ipswich west of Brisbane and up to the Sunshine Coast and everywhee in between. cost is only $300 for the whole year for 24/7 access. Real estate agents spend tohusdands of $$ for similar service. so its something our group has that we get cheaply. we all love and if you are interested in joning i have some spots left. email me at [email protected]

Nah Bon, i am just a property investor who set up a group access for like minded investors, and we have some spots left (from some current memebers vacating) for anyone who wants cheap access. nothing more.

Hi - As an agent i can say that RPDATA is a fanastic tool and anyone in the area would be wise to get on board this offer.

However you may want to look into a very similar system called PDSLIVE.com.au they are currently offering lower membership prices then RPDATA and offer the whole state as an area rather than just an area. We have considered it however he use an upgraded feature on RPDATA that shows more detailed sales and rental info which PDS hasn't matched yet. BUt i am sure they are not far behind, and once they get this info i am likely to switch.

Hiya Ned

RP and other data services such as Residex do a lot more than list historical prices.

BUT, if thats all that someone needs then the resource you have linked is plenty good enough

ta
rolf

Back