RPData Subscription Sharing For Melbourne and Victoria.

Hi all.

Who wants access to every house sale in Victoria, including full address, sale price, Comparitive Market Analisys, land size, owners etc? Other services aren't allowed to provide full adresses for Victorian sales (privacy).

I'm looking for three people to share the cost of a yearly subscription with me. You will receive your own personal login useable from any IP address any time.

The cost will be $5/week per person, plus suburb fees (paid to the auditor generals office). The suburb fees range from a few cents to a few dollars a week for each suburb that you choose, you can turn suburbs on or off at will.

RPData has photos of not a handful but nearly all properties that have sold. Also you can do a radius search over your choice of timeframe. Very powerful knowlege when prowling for a new IP, especially in Vic where the info is so scarce due to AGs rules.

If there is interest in it, they also have a feature which shows you every time an ad for your property was changed. So you will know if a property was on the market for 7months and the price has dropped from 400k to 360k to 320k.

If you're interested send me a PM.

Last edited:
By the way, I'm just a private investor who'd like access to RPData. I'm in contact with a rep who tells me that we dont need to be REAs but we will need a signature from an REA or valuer to say the data is for private use.

If you'd like to know more PM me and I can give you the reps details, if you're serious he can do an online walk through demo, takes about 45min.

Hi s.w.i.s. we have 2 definates and three maybe's. We'll need two more definates. If you're interested I can PM you the details of a rep who will give you a guided online tour.

Hi Toe

I just got possibly two ppl joining up and they ask how much would it be per quarter/yearly?

Also we still an agent signature?

Update Update Update >>>>

We now have three definate partners, if you decide to be in then we can start straight imediately.

Also we may be able to start with a 6 month subscription so the cost to try it out just halved.

Dont forget you can get an online walkthrough demo, everyone who's done it has been impressed. Just PM me, I'll pass on the reps details.

Be quick :D

Not sure if worth looking into but we're with RP Data and our local contact just quit and joined up to work for pricefinder.com.au (PDS). He said that pricefinder is alot more powerful to use...has everything RP Data has but much much cheaper.

You can log on and get a free trial so you can play around with it.....may be worth exploring if you can't get the numbers for RP Data.

agree PDSlive seems to have much more detail compared to rpdata but VIC is not available with their Investor solution........their realesate solution is VIC inclusive however the price is like around 53 a week

yes i thought vic wasn't available with them, this is really the issue in vic we have privacy laws which forbid people from know the true value of properties in many instances.

s.w.i.s we're looking at $7 pw each for a six month contract, once we get one more partner. I've PM'd the reps details to you

Thanks for the advice. I'll be talking to the rep. tomorrow and will let you know during the week. At this stage, I've very interested.

Back