RPData

Hi.

Where can I obtain comparable sale prices for different suburbs? I have been told RPData holds that info but is it free or is there a fee to pay? What if you want to research multiple areas, do i have to pay a report for those different suburbs?

Cheers.

If you've got a specific address in mind I can send you a Residex report which is similar to RP Data. Send it to the email address in my signature below.

Get friendly with an agent also, some are very obliging even from just a phone call. Some recognize a potential customer 6 months out, other wouldn't recognize one if they tripped over them!

Hi.

Where can I obtain comparable sale prices for different suburbs? I have been told RPData holds that info but is it free or is there a fee to pay? What if you want to research multiple areas, do i have to pay a report for those different suburbs?

Cheers.

For RPdata, you have to be a real estate agent or something to get access.

There's also responsibilities when you have access as it is illegal to provide some info to others.

It's not free. I think it's just an annual fee.

you get access to all of one States data. Can search any suburb or owners name.
you can search a person and know what properties they own.

You can search whole streets and order by recent sales (very useful when comparing apples with apples.)

shows you historical prices of the property etc

can use it to generate CMA for property value and CM Rent reports.

Just go into the bank
And ask For one. Grab someone's card and email
Then addresses you want. That's still classified as free?

RP Data are anything but free or cheap.
We pay a premium to access the data (ours is SA only) but have over the past few years shared our subscription which has made it alot more affordable.

All agents i've come across nowadays are happy to provide a free sales report of a suburb if you ask them (we don't ask but they offer it to us anyway).....anything more detailed than that then they probably couldn't be bothered.

We're able to only justify the fee because we're dealing with property on a daily basis otherwise its just too expensive for your average person or investor.

Back