rss problem (feedly)

Seems to work okay for me at the moment.

Can you let me know the URLs which are giving the 502 errors?

502's are often related to a temporary server problem, which might be completely unrelated to Feedly.

It might also be useful to know the exact time the problem occurred (if possible), so I can try and track it down in the logs to see if that gives any more information.

I get the error every time I click on a somersoft link from within feedly. All feeds from other web sites work okay.

Last time I tried was this morning around 9:05am wst.

Using a Samsung nexus s phone.

Okay - thanks for that, I managed to find what looks like your entry in the logs.

Interesting error - not one I've come across before, but fortunately looks fairly common.

I've changed some settings which people report work well for them, please let me know how you go now.

I had heaps of problems yesterday replying to this, got two different error messages before I could finally post my reply at 3.05pm

http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91511

This was likely unrelated to the RSS issue ... I was trying to track down a bug in one of the software libraries on the server, which required me to restart the web server software quite a few times - you probably tried during one of the many (but brief) outages.

Back