Rugby world cup.

chokers.jpg

Here's hoping the tradition continues.:D

What about the wallabies winning last week? The springboks must be still in shock. To have dominated in every part of the game, yet still lose?

Traditionally, the wallabies come good at the end of a rugby world cup. Like 8 years ago they were playing like crap all tournament, then came out and beat the all blacks in the semi in Sydney.

See ya's.

Id reckon most Australians and Kiwis were probably thankfull that the French won tonight. Wales were the better side and lost, just like the wallabies/springboks game. Whoever wins tomorrow will most likely take it out.

Was also good to have aussie commentators for the free to air game on 9. It's been terrible so far having kiwi commentators. Anyone been watching pay TV, and if so, do you get aussie commentators or kiwi ones? With last weeks game, I knew we were playing bad and didn't deserve to win, but it's made worse if it's kiwi commentators telling you so.

See ya's.

The Welsh were the better side in so many ways, but not the way that counted.

Why they hell didn't they kick a field goal in the last 10 minutes?

chokers.jpg

Here's hoping the tradition continues.:D

What about the wallabies winning last week? The springboks must be still in shock. To have dominated in every part of the game, yet still lose?

Traditionally, the wallabies come good at the end of a rugby world cup. Like 8 years ago they were playing like crap all tournament, then came out and beat the all blacks in the semi in Sydney.

See ya's.

Geeze that is a very brave shirt to be wearing in Kiwi territory.

I don't know how the wallabies got up last week but O Connor's poise was incredible for such a young guy under immense pressure. Bring on tomorrow - the pressure is on the allblacks!

Cheers

Jamie

Was also good to have aussie commentators for the free to air game on 9. It's been terrible so far having kiwi commentators. Anyone been watching pay TV, and if so, do you get aussie commentators or kiwi ones? With last weeks game, I knew we were playing bad and didn't deserve to win, but it's made worse if it's kiwi commentators telling you so.

Am I watching a horse race or rugby? So much for the Aussie commentator!!

I'm puzzled at the huge crowds they're getting to these games, especially any with the All Blacks playing. The NZ Govt. must have rented these mobs from South America or somewhere, 'cause all the Kiwis are in WA building scaffolding.

Ian.

Well played the Kiwis.

Richard McCaw and his boys deserve their win, he is a work horse and thoroughly deserves the accolades that will surely flow his way.

They were without a doubt the best team in the tournament, and, fittingly to this thread - did not choke.

Congratulations to every NZ, I know how important it is to everyone throughout the country. A great shot in the arm.

Maybe the French will learn how to do drop goals before their next World Cup final, within minutes of half and full time. You think they'd have learned from the All Blacks being knocked out of the 2007 World Cup.

Back