S ec 32 query

Hi all,
Looking at inspecting a property,so i've emailed agent for s ec 32.
The agent sends me one from 6yrs ago,i then ask for a current one and they send a signed s ec 32 from 3yrs ago.
Shouldn't the s ec 32 be current?Thoughts/scenarios on why agent would send old dirt?
Cheers Spades.

Needs to be current, within 12 weeks and has to be signed by the vendor.

They may not have a current 32 yet. Council rates went up in July so they'll have to be reordered if not already and owner's corps can take up to 10 working days to come through.

Ask the agent if he has received a current 32 from the vendor's solicitor. If not, ask to receive it when it is available.

If the property is going to auction some agents withhold the 32 to stop pre-offers and thus guaranteeing the REA exposure on the big day. This is especially the case when they want to increase market their exposure for spring selling...

Say you want to make an offer and need a COS and signed 32... They have to let you make an offer and it has to be presented to the vendor. Be wary though because a few dodgy agents will break the law by not presenting offers...

Ask the agent if he has received a current 32 from the vendor's solicitor. If not, ask to receive it when it is available.

Hi Jake,I did ask and this was the reply:
'I thought we sent you an updated 32. I know it was 2010 but the only thing that changes is the rates.'

Budget 32:confused:

Back