Salisbury (Qld) house for sale

Just wondering why you're selling?

from memory Salisbury was in the top 20 or so for capital growth in a recent property magazine..

Stale................

2588 hits already............going stale.

Immediate response is what's wrong with it? :confused:

Price? Building issues? Infestation? No upside or value add? .............don't know the area, so keen to hear other's views on the property and any potential subdivision or covenants preventing same.

I bought my PPOR in Salisbury 12 months ago and watch the market very closely. Things are rather slow at present but good properties still move relatively quickly- there is demand for good housing. I've noticed that the worse properties were selling 12 months ago and now they just sit there and the price drops and drops... many have been taken off of the market. Lots of subdivision/new builds going on.

The other thing about Salisbury is that the price has increased so rapidly in recent years and the rental return often isn't really high enough to justify investing (IMO), unless you want to set it up as a student rental and rent each room individually to achieve a good return.

Things for the Melina St property- 4 bedrooms, deck, leafy outlook a plus, close to shops and Griffith Uni, very good price (though haven't seen this house in real life)
Things against- That side of Orange Grove Road has lower land values, house has fibro exterior, block no use for development as too small to subdivide (need an 809m2 which you can find in streets off of Lillian Ave), under cover car parking?

Anyway there's my 2c, hope you sell it soon.

Back