Sample Loan document

Does anyone have a simple Sample Loan Document they are willing to share with me? I need to draw up a quick loan from myself to my Trust and want to document the loan.

I intend for the Trust to use the Loan from me to purchase property, for the Trust to pay interest on the principal, and for the Loan to be IO for, say, 5 years. I do not propose to hold any security against the loan.

I s'pose I could simply draw one up based on current loan documents I have with banks, but if there are any simple document templates around that I could use, I would be most grateful.

Ta,

Pete Noake

Hi Peter

I recommend that you ask your solicitor to draw up something ike this. It will not cost you much and it will protect you a great deal more than something that might not be appropriate for your circumstances.

Dale

Originally posted by Peter Noake
Does anyone have a simple Sample Loan Document they are willing to share with me? I need to draw up a quick loan from myself to my Trust and want to document the loan.

I intend for the Trust to use the Loan from me to purchase property, for the Trust to pay interest on the principal, and for the Loan to be IO for, say, 5 years. I do not propose to hold any security against the loan.

I s'pose I could simply draw one up based on current loan documents I have with banks, but if there are any simple document templates around that I could use, I would be most grateful.

Ta,

Pete Noake

Back