Sash Spirals

We are replacing the bottom sash spirals on the double hung windows and ordered the Unique Sash spirals 9.5mm after matching at the hardware store- however they do not hold the windows up and they just slide closed.
The old spirals were 11mm diameter- the next weight up in the Unique spirals are 12.4mm which won't fit in the holes.
Anyone else know another manufacturer of Sash Spirals which will hold up windows over 6kg?

When I initially clicked on this, I thought that lady who is a regular on here had taken a turn for the worse and was out of control.

Phew, it was just a query about curtains...I'm glad she is still OK.

Sash (from this forum) is a guy.

I too was worried that something had happened to him.
Though I thought it had to be wrong. He is in a very safe and good position (investment wise).

;)I say old boy...I certainly got a fright....about me spiraling....was there something someone had not told me....I am safe and well and things have certainly turned for the worse. I am actually contemplating making the move into Commercial Property.:D So perhaps the move to the darkside.....

....also.....last time I looked downstairs I was a guy....

When I initially clicked on this, I thought that lady who is a regular on here had taken a turn for the worse and was out of control.

Phew, it was just a query about curtains...I'm glad she is still OK.

Yes....very hilarious indeed.....:D
Sash (from this forum) is a guy.

I too was worried that something had happened to him.
Though I thought it had to be wrong. He is in a very safe and good position (investment wise).

Back