Scaffolding company referrals

We need to hire scaffolding for a small building of eight units located in the Sydney area. I was wondering whether people would be able to give me referrals for companies they have used before?

Sorry I mean is it for painting works, rendering etc etc. A lot of the time quotes from companies that are larger in size will have their own scaffold. Scaffold is very expensive to hire short term.. erection and remove is more then the hire cost for under 3 weeks.

Ahhh ... building works and then rendering/painting. We have to save up to do these repairs so we may have to pay for scaffolding twice (unfortunately). I've got a quote from a scaffolding company that was referred to us by a painter who did a job down the road. His quote was very competitive but I wanted to get another two quotes. We have been quoted for 8 week's hire.

Ok no worries... pm me if you want the details of a building repair and painting company, they have their own scaffold etc so much savings to be had. They are one of my clients and dio good work, have gotten them in at 2 strata properties.

they all play the same trick, when you return it they refuse to count it off the truck and there is always a million pieces missing. be careful with this stuff

Back