Scarcity of Women Leads Men to Spend More, Save Less

Gave up on western women a long time ago. Asian women also want to be cared for, provided for and looked after but in return you will also be looked after. None of this working your *** to the bone only to come home and hear the other half complain you dont do your share while she has been out having her nails done and having coffee with her girlfriends. Id never date a non asian and plenty of single asian girls around. Well where i live there are millions.

Gave up on western women a long time ago. Asian women also want to be cared for, provided for and looked after but in return you will also be looked after. None of this working your *** to the bone only to come home and hear the other half complain you dont do your share while she has been out having her nails done and having coffee with her girlfriends. Id never date a non asian and plenty of single asian girls around. Well where i live there are millions.

LMAO ROFL

not sure exactly why but that's what it made me do

Hi,

Ha ha... quite funny.

coastymike: Asian girls want equality too; they are simply more subtle about it. They are generally brought up to understand that once a man's needs are satisfied, he will more than willing to give. :)

Regards,

Daniel Lee

Spot on.....not what the western female wants to hear though.

I see Bkk for your location.....see you have joined the club.

I don't know anyone who complains about their husbands doing their share, who sits around all day having nails done or having coffee all day. Get real. I'd suggest you are (were) chasing the wrong types.

I don't know anyone who complains about their husbands doing their share, who sits around all day having nails done or having coffee all day. Get real. I'd suggest you are (were) chasing the wrong types.

I can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading (I'm agreeing with you wylie)

Pheew, it was busy out there today Wylie...

2uszk9d.jpg

I thought we were animals? Whats the difference? Ohh thats right, we're 'superior' :D
Anyhow, yes it's true. Some blokes will do justt about anything for a Woman.

Yeah, I think you are a bit wrong there.

I know for me and my circle of friends this is the situation - both male and females work full time, and then share around the housework. Or get a cleaner.

This is how my household works. Yeah, I make more money than she does, but so what? We work similar hours so I don't see why I shouldn't do as much around the house as she does.

Maybe you were just going after gold diggers?

Yeah, I think you are a bit wrong there.

I know for me and my circle of friends this is the situation - both male and females work full time, and then share around the housework. Or get a cleaner.

This is how my household works. Yeah, I make more money than she does, but so what? We work similar hours so I don't see why I shouldn't do as much around the house as she does.

Maybe you were just going after gold diggers?

Could it be that many of these men (some even ;)) have been rejected, rather than the other way around, because of their skewed ideas and expectations, and flaws of their own, AND they've chased the wrong women.

The fact is these 'compliant' women don't exist here because the desperation to form a union with a western man doesn't exist, like it does with Asian women in third world counrties.

When there are heaps of normal, decent women amongst the millions out there that these men don't tap into because they either refuse to or can't, one has to wonder if the issues lay with the men :eek:.

Lets face it Asian women in third world countries don't reject Western men. The biggest knob in Australia could find himself a doting wife in Asia within 5 minutes of landing :D.

Could it be that many of these men (some even ;)) have been rejected, rather than the other way around, because of their skewed ideas and expectations, and flaws of their own, AND they've chased the wrong women.

The fact is these 'compliant' women don't exist here because the desperation to form a union with a western man doesn't exist, like it does with Asian women in third world counrties.

When there are heaps of normal, decent women amongst the millions out there that these men don't tap into because they either refuse to or can't, one has to wonder if the issues lay with the men :eek:.

Lets face it Asian women in third world countries don't reject Western men. The biggest knob in Australia could find himself a doting wife in Asia within 5 minutes of landing :D.

Ouch, that's harsh :(
Im new here and want to get some investing advice but too busy reading this great forum. I will try and post a new thread soon seeking advice on my situation and look forward to your valuable input :)

I read weg's post as a thinly veiled dig at coastymike, his choice of partner and his inability to get a "normal" western woman because of his "flaws" and skewed ideas.

I'm not saying it's true in this case but I have seen this happen.

Get a nice, submissive woman from abroad because you can't handle not being doted upon.

I read weg's post as a thinly veiled dig at coastymike, his choice of partner and his inability to get a "normal" western woman because of his "flaws" and skewed ideas.

I was talking generally, and wanted to state my point that I think most of the behaviour (personality) of third world Asian women towards western men is dictated by economics.

I wonder if this is coming from woman in the west that happily screw their husbands for every cent they have and then do not allow them access to their kids AND expect them to pay for that privilege....just sayin.

Some of us guys that love and very much prefer asian woman do it for many reasons...as varied as the reasons a guy in Oz would like an Australian girl over an Asian.

I had several relationships in Oz, the longest 7 years.

I always had an attraction to the exotic....Asia is exotic.

Not all guys in Asia fall into the desperate and dateless category...not all girls in Asia fall into the gold digging mercenary status.

Although 'Wegs' mention of any knob being able to find a wife in Asia is true enough...I have witnessed it myself many times...the stories I could tell, particularly of a Melbourne 'knob' that did just that then drank himself to death. I would have to say that the vast majority of my friends with Asian wives are most definitely not in this category and they live very normal and wonderful lives.

That most of us are attracted to woman that look and act like woman is most likely the one thing that offends many others. My wife is 13 years younger than me and at 36 and after 2 children is stunning and weighs in at a hefty 52 kilos.

o0o....I did not read anywhere that CM said he could NOT get a western woman...but that typical strategy is one used by people that are generally jealous of the others situation.

Ideo...it is not that we/I cannot 'Not' handle being doted upon...it is that it is nice to 'be' doted upon...from time to time.

Back