Schofield - Projected growth in the next 5 years?

But it is far from everywhere, I wonder what drives the economy and what can attracts renter to live in that place ?

I grew up in a acreage farm directly opposite The Ponds. Back track some 15-20 years ago, I would miss out on dates and invited from friends because they think it is too far for me to come to the city, and consider I am the farm boy.

Now city people are camping out to buy farm boy land

Investing in Marsden & Rivo is surely profitable in the next 5 years !!!

I grew up in a acreage farm directly opposite The Ponds. Back track some 15-20 years ago, I would miss out on dates and invited from friends because they think it is too far for me to come to the city, and consider I am the farm boy.

Now city people are camping out to buy farm boy land

Yes, then it is the time for you to rise & shine as a prosperous man.

I've been driving around Schofields area last month, I forgot which Street was that, I still can see farming land and also farm animals & horses around.

I've regretably missed the opportunity to read and reap the short term profitable CG in Schofields area and now it is the third fastest growing area in NSW according to Domain.com.au

Now it is my time to catch up the profitability wagon by investing in Marsden Park and Riverstone ;-)

Once the new train station is build and also the Business center near the mosque fully built, I will sell it for a good sum of money.

Fingers crossed.:D

i personally don't think it is renters market there ATM.

my brother holds three lots in one of the estate and in line for handsome profit for merely 100K investment..

But i have some idea who drives a market there..

ppl who bought PPoR in western sydney 2005- onward are cashing on their PPoR and buying Cottage home/Mcmansion here. even though it goes for $850k-$1M.. their mortgage amount would be lot lesser as they will have large deposit..

Plus some of them will be become nice ethnic pockets (Indian, Asian, etc)

yes, it is far.. far far away for me. but cant ignore newer estate and suburb feeling

http://www.qartabahomes.com.au/projects/nsw

I know those streets well. The streets in Riverstone would be purchased around $130/m2 when it was rezoned 3 years ago, so under $3m for a 5 acre lot. It was rezoned under Riverstone precinct in May 2010, but there wasn't a big demand then from developer because sewerage servicing wasn't ready until 2 years ago when NSW fast tracking housing.

This 5 acre farms are carved up and on sold to you for $1000/m2 today with BYO camping gear.

we built in the Bunya estate near Doonside 3 years ago. talk about crazy. a 422 house on 430sq just sold for 880K. 3 years ago it would have cost under 600K total to build. my maths is average, but is that 45% in 3 years? happy days (while it lasts anyway).

http://www.qartabahomes.com.au/projects/nsw

I know those streets well. The streets in Riverstone would be purchased around $130/m2 when it was rezoned 3 years ago, so under $3m for a 5 acre lot. It was rezoned under Riverstone precinct in May 2010, but there wasn't a big demand then from developer because sewerage servicing wasn't ready until 2 years ago when NSW fast tracking housing.

This 5 acre farms are carved up and on sold to you for $1000/m2 today with BYO camping gear.

$1000/sqm? where? i'll buy it right now haha land in Rivo is selling at $1300/sqm now.. it's nuts..

Something to watch if you are buying in this area:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-at-marsden-park/story-fngr8gwi-1227406175423

Proposed route for new overhead powerlines.

176118-8730cace-164d-11e5-aad1-f792a225e3bf.jpg

Back