seaford vic gaining?

I honestly cannot think of a property in Seaford that are in worse positions than these. Both are in awful positions...I would hate to have to turn onto Seaford Rd so close to the Railway gates...and it gets so congested through there in peak hour its not uncommon to take 10 minutes just to turn right onto Railway parade...it is one thing being close to the beach but you don't want to have to take your life in your hands every time you leave the house.
I think the lower priced one is more realistic, unless someone with no local knowledge buys the higher priced one on a Sunday afternoon. Preferably when the trains are on strike and there is no football at the local ground. And doesn't realise the ding-ding gates almost opposite will drive them to distraction. Honestly, I would rather live on the other side of the freeway than subject myself to the pitfalls that would come with living along that section of Seaford Road.

Yes I totally agree & these were purchased about 8 years ago for well under 200k now it's in some cases close to 500k and not living in the nicest tree lined streets

I would not like to live near the railway line as I knew a person that did once and every train that passed caused the glass & ground to vibrate.

Not exactly pleasant living if you are paying 500k.

WELL SAID GRUMPYOLDCHICK :) oops caps..um yer totally agree with you there, i'd rather live on the other side of seaford never on seaford rd!!!

kananook ave 410-450k for sale just come up, & 985 sqm! amazing value!!!!

WELL SAID GRUMPYOLDCHICK :) oops caps..um yer totally agree with you there, i'd rather live on the other side of seaford never on seaford rd!!!

kananook ave 410-450k for sale just come up, & 985 sqm! amazing value!!!!

Amazing value at the 410/450k & so close to beach.

With an influx of new listings & a lot of unsold stock in the beachside area we may now see many opportunities under 500k beachside this would have been unheard of 6/12 months ago.

I also see many unit developments near finish in this area, i hope they haven't missed the boat on the higher prices.

Not many purchasers at the moment i think people are watching the 2 speed economy & waiting for prices to drop before they are tempted to put there feet in the water at Seaford.

Seems like a lot of supply but falling demand at the moment.

It's going to auction, so that is only an EPR? It will be interesting to see the outcome.

Being beachside, this will sell for close to $600,000+, possibly much more.

If it was non-beachside, this will go for around $500,000+.

A smaller builder/developer will probably pick it up, demolish the house and put 3-4 units where there was once just one building.

Large sites like this are a rare thing indeed.

Another factor that is keeping the Seaford property market quite & prices down is our high Aussie dollar.

The currency war between the US and China has already sent Sydney apartment prices south, as Chinese buyers reassess prices at the new exchange rates. If this goes on, many other property sectors will suffer including Seaford.

Another factor that is keeping the Seaford property market quite & prices down is our high Aussie dollar.

The currency war between the US and China has already sent Sydney apartment prices south, as Chinese buyers reassess prices at the new exchange rates. If this goes on, many other property sectors will suffer including Seaford.

Chinese buying is an issue in Sydney, which traditionally has always had a large Chinese base. Not the case in Seaford - hardly any Chinese here mate.

I dealt with the agency selling this house back in 2006. I offered them $10,000 more than what another buyer was offering for a house I liked. Because the agent had written up the offer for the other buyer and didn't have time to meet me in the city, they "gave" the sale to the buyer with the lower offer.

Not sure what they told the seller but he ended up with $10k less than what he could have got had the agent taken the time to meet me.

3 Rosslyn Ace is selling cheaply because the agent is incompetent and doesn't give a tinkers dam for the welfare of the vendor.

i think a lot of that type of thing goes on in the industry and i have been stitched as well more than once, culture of mates rates.
Would be interesting to track seller and purchaser details when some flip property.
How do we know some agents aren't on drugs or mentally sound.

Alot of agents around Frankston will sell your house for a flat fee of 5k.
If they aren't making huge commissions for extra $$$ then maybe that's why they don't chase highest offers.

Maybe I am a snob, but the finishes in this house are really cheap. I can't see the point in granite benchtops above cheap laminate cupboards with plastic handles and very basic appliances. The tapware, tiles and light fittings throughout also appear to lack any sort of quality. Size doesn't count for everything! i wouldn't want to pay a premium for a poorly finished house in an ok-ish sort of position and then have to live with somebody else's lack of attention to finishes.
Ok....I AM a snob! :)

Back