Sean O'Reilly

Hi all,
Haven't been in here very much for a fair while, but recently decided that I am losing motivation, so I thought to get back on this forum, start reading and get into it again.
I am wondering if anyone has any information on Sean O'Reilly who authored the book "anyone can be a Millionaire"?
He did have a website at one stage, and there is the book, but it is now out of print.
Thanks.

Gee Vee

Unable to help with Sean O'Reilly...know nothing of the guy...[but what a great Irish name].
For motivation look no further than the work, thoughts and life of your quote person..."making the world around you a better place-Jane Goodall"....it's all right there...

Thanks for your comment.
I will follow through on your suggestion.
Sean O'Reilly made it to A Current Affair one night with his book, we bought it and started. He also conducted some seminars around the state, which were interesting. But I have just started to re-read his book, property and shares are the main message, which was great then and still great now.
Steve Navra helps people with the same stuff.

Hi

I have read Sean's book and chatted briefly with him. He comes across as a really nice guy who is genuinely interested in helping people.

He pops down to Melbourne from time to time as part of the "Active Investing Meeting" run by Andrew Gardner. Perhaps they can put you in touch with him?

Andrew's email address is:

[email protected]

Cheers

Dale

Can't help with any contact details sorry, but remember reading his book a few years back after seeing the story on him on ACA. From memory it was another one of those "if I can do it, anyone can" type of books.

This is not meant as a sledge against the book, as I quite enjoy reading books by 'ordinary people' who have done well out of property (or any type of investing for that matter).

Regards
Marty

Thanks again for these couple of replies. We enjoyed reading the book the first time, and I guess it got us started.....thinking about where we were/are at.
Thanks for the direction Dale, I will look at emailing and finding out.

I think “Anyone can be a millionaire” is a great book for people starting out. It’s fairly basic but shows that there are various asset classes that can go together to form a successful portfolio. Not dissimilar to the views of Spann and a few others.

Sean certainly did a lot to increase the values in Warragul, and I remember seeing him at a couple of auctions a few years ago. Dale is right, he is a nice guy and although he wasn’t a professional speaker as such. I did enjoy his seminar……..there is just something very sincere about him.

Not sure where he has gone, although he never really had much on his website. Maybe he’s just focussing on other things at the moment.

For people that have no idea who Sean O’Reilly is, this might give you a brief insight into his views.

http://www.thelounge.com.au/show_library_article.cfm?Article_ID=4897

Back