Sean Summerville The Property King

A lot of slamming occurs on this forum, not as much as a few years ago when I could not be bothered posting, or reading all the crap.

I am not going to defend Sean, and as per my original post I got less from Sean's seminar than any other I have ever been to. All carrot dangling, where as at least with some other presenters you walk away with either a good wif of the carrot or a good nibble of it - at least you know its real and not plastic. I have got Sean's free ebooks in the past, don't think there was much in it other than promoting - like many peoples free ebooks which sometimes are only a few pages, hardly a book. But I could be wrong, it was a while back.

Sean's posts have been self promoting (to a lot of us) BUT he has opened up and given an example. This is a good strategy, not easy to find but certainly do-able. It should not be laughed at by those who have not heard this before. I think I first heard of this strategy through either Rick or Dymphna and it appealed to me for some of the reasons Sean has pointed out. I Looked into it and came up with my own tweaked version which might be easier to find properties suitable.

As one of the names Sean dropped earlier, Tony Cordato does a lot of the legal work/contracts/JV's etc for many of the people who use these not so norm strategies such as Lofty on this forum (Vendor Finance) and Rick Otten just to name a couple. Google him and you will find his two websites, great info within and you can subscribe to his informative newsletter on rental issues from a legal point. I emailed him to ask some questions about the above strategy and legal issues and he sent me a copy of a basic heads of agreement covering it! Now that is giving, not many lawyers will do that for free. (BTW, Terry W is good with his time on this forum and giving ;))

So Sean, a little less promoting and a bit more giving would make people less skeptical of your reason in joining, and welcome you as a contributing and appreciated member .......and you might even get some business out of it.

As for this type of strategy and others, Ricks book "How To Buy Houses For $1", 207 pages, is good reading considering he GIVES THEM AWAY FOR FREE ;) at his seminars, and probably worth buying for someone who wants the details on paper clearly explained (better than quickly run through at his seminars or on DVD's). There are sections from Tony Cordato in it, a good read.

Sounds all so simple to someone just starting out,i would be very interested to know what the problem was that "Jeanne" sorted out
but just one simple question depending on the legal set up how much was left of the 60k after everyone from the ATO all the way down the food chain ?..

Who cares if you pay tax on earnings - you are making money! I would rather have 60% of something than 100% of nothing. People forget this point. The problem solved was probably that the vendor wanted too much in its condition and although you would not agree to normally buy it for the price paid, when you take into account no money up front (other than possibly reno costs - which could also be deferred, or partially put on credit card) no holding costs etc etc etc, you are using someone else property to make money - basically OPM. It's similar to early access to do a reno and flip - without buying the house :D From the figures provided it is not clear if the profit was split 50/50 with vendor, seems to be some money missing.

P.S. Balance of profit, just remembered, it was JV with Sean.

No matter what, the guy is trying, just like the rest of us

Yes, so a little less slamming, keep it to an elbow in the ribs :D

BTW, free access to the list of distressed properties, all the foreclosures by banks that they are sitting for fear of flooding the market (probably a lot less now that the market has started to move) as you have mentioned at your seminar, would be appreciated, but I won't hold my breath :D

Last edited:
As one of the names Sean dropped earlier, Tony Cordato does a lot of the legal work/contracts/JV's etc for many of the people who use these not so norm strategies such as Lofty on this forum (Vendor Finance) and Rick Otten just to name a couple. Google him and you will find his two websites, great info within and you can subscribe to his informative newsletter on rental issues from a legal point. I emailed him to ask some questions about the above strategy and legal issues and he sent me a copy of a basic heads of agreement covering it! Now that is giving, not many lawyers will do that for free.

I just realised I gave Tony Cordato a big plug, see what you do without intending as a result of a little giving, might come back to him 100 fold! I have found what goes around comes around, it may not be next week or next month, but eventually.

I am not sure what the others have done

I am not sure what the other guys have done. Like I said I wrote, I Buy Property for One Dollar' back in 2005 and registered my website I Buy Property for One Dollar way before anyone like Rick did so I have no idea what he has in his book. These strategies that others have done in many cases are just theory. Somebody asked to see the latest deal from SEQ and here it is. Like I said it settled 3 weeks ago.
I buy distressed property at the moment that have 15 to 26% ROI. I buy and pay cash.
I like the ones in Australia that are around the $27,000 mark up.
I was doing these strategies in 2002 in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, that is why I wrote the book. I can give you access to the Distressed Property Australia website but need to know what seminar you went to.

I use all the strategies in the basket. I am not a one trick wonder...

Last edited by a moderator:
Righto - I see where you are coming from. Let me clarify a few points:
How do you reach an agreed price? If I were to be cynical I could say you would always get a profit if you can get the owners to agree to a lower agreed price as a starting point.

Profit of 60k. Assuming a 570 sale price, less agent's fees of say $16.5K and 30k renos and 410k agreed price leaves a net pool of 113.5 k which if split evenly between owner and entrepreneur would mean 56.75k. Are these figures correct or am I missing something?

What if the house sells for less than $410k? Do owners still pay for the renos?

What timeframe do the owners have to sell in?

Who pays for the tradies 30k while we are waiting for the sale?

How do you "control" the property from the outset? What if the owner says "thanks for the renos but I'm not selling?"

And, importantly if you want to build cred on this forum, what was the big problem and how was it fixed?

Hi Sean. You may have missed my earlier post. Any feedback?

Great Questions...well done

OK I am in meetings for most of the rest of the afternoon so I will answer them later. Keep in mind I have confidentiality on some of the deal. That is my word. But I will answer them the best I can. Just give me a few hours.
Would anyone else like to have a go at the way the deal was transacted?

Guys think how would you do it? Reply back on the thread with your answers and lets workshop it. There are no right or wrong answers but just different ways of making it work.
COME ON HAVE A GO AT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED.
This is not theory...this is a real deal that is still warm...
It takes reach to be rich, so can you answer that questions as to the way you could do it and then I will tell you the way it was done. Ponder that for a while...

Sean S.

These were the questions that were asked...

How do you reach an agreed price?

If I were to be cynical I could say you would always get a profit if you can get the owners to agree to a lower agreed price as a starting point.

Profit of 60k. Assuming a 570 sale price, less agent's fees of say $16.5K and 30k renos and 410k agreed price leaves a net pool of 113.5 k which if split evenly between owner and entrepreneur would mean 56.75k. Are these figures correct or am I missing something?

How do you "control" the property from the outset? What if the owner says "thanks for the renos but I'm not selling?"

I am not sure what the other guys have done. Like I said I wrote, I Buy Property for One Dollar' back in 2005 and registered my website I Buy Property for One Dollar way before anyone like Rick did so I have no idea what he has in his book. These strategies that others have done in many cases are just theory. Somebody asked to see the latest deal from SEQ and here it is. Like I said it settled 3 weeks ago.
I buy distressed property at the moment that have 15 to 26% ROI. I buy and pay cash.
I like the ones in Australia that are around the $27,000 mark up.
I was doing these strategies in 2002 in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, that is why I wrote the book. I can give you access to the Distressed Property Australia website but need to know what seminar you went to

I use all the strategies in the basket. I am not a one trick wonder...

Everyone claims to be the inventor of particular strategies, or first brought it to Australia, and sometimes it is the lawyer involved who has really been doing it before those who are now promoting the strategy (all quite funny), it does not really matter because many have been done for a long time once you start reading about them, and Rick has been doing various since early 1990's.

As for ROI of 15-26%, I assume you are referring to $200k+ properties as there is a point where the dollar return figure is more important than 15-26% ROI. A 15% ROI on a $27k regional house plus say $20K reno ($47k total) is $7,050 - I would not waste the time for that.

You could send me the details to access the Distressed Property register via PM on this forum, I would be interested out of curiosity what is on it. I won't give my private details, if that is what you are looking for, however the seminar I went to was at Brighton Le Sands and you were negotiating at the time to buy a property in Wyalla which had a bad salt attack and rising damp problem - I think why you kept leaving the room to make/take phone calls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Righto - I see where you are coming from. Let me clarify a few points:
How do you reach an agreed price? If I were to be cynical I could say you would always get a profit if you can get the owners to agree to a lower agreed price as a starting point.

And, importantly if you want to build cred on this forum, what was the big problem and how was it fixed?

Sean? Are you still out there?

Wow.
Interesting read...
One of the things I take out of this is the mentality of the general population of Australia. Very quick to cut down a tall poppy.
Cu I'd have at a guess that you would get more from people by asking question in a genuine manner rather than than quickly firing a dozen choppy open ended questions. I'm guessing Sean may have better things to do in life than spend his time playing internet worrier defending himself against someone with over 1600 posts with clear intent to cut him down...

Wow.
Interesting read...
One of the things I take out of this is the mentality of the general population of Australia. Very quick to cut down a tall poppy.
Cu I'd have at a guess that you would get more from people by asking question in a genuine manner rather than than quickly firing a dozen choppy open ended questions. I'm guessing Sean may have better things to do in life than spend his time playing internet worrier defending himself against someone with over 1600 posts with clear intent to cut him down...

I suspect Sean only came on cause he can't rid himself of Somersoft in google searches on his name. Having said that I've given him, as you say, "a dozen choppy questions" so he can defend his product. Quite easy ones I would think. Still no answer- but I guess "no more little games with little people".

I have been on this forum for a while and I recall one mope who no longer contributes because she simply and flatly refused to answer questions put to her. She too was selling an educational product. These people are not "tall poppies"- they are high profile salespeople commonly spinning a "guru" path to wealth. I'm happy to be proven wrong on this and if Sean wanted to offer something new to help forumites then he is welcome with open arms - and by "new" I mean something that has not already been covered in this forum (and available for free).

If you feel that Sean, or any other seminar salesman is a "tall poppy" then that is your perspective. From my point of view I have seen the results of these seminars; especially options which are frequently used to scam elderly and poorly educated folk sitting on valuable parcels of land. I hold them all in suspicion until they prove me wrong.
If you took from the thread that I'm a poppy chopper yet are unconcerned (and even defending) or fail to notice the lack of response to specific and simple questions then maybe his course is for you.

As for the number of posts-it is mostly irrelevant unless it is a new poster pushing a product- that will set me off.

How do you reach an agreed price?

If I were to be cynical I could say you would always get a profit if you can get the owners to agree to a lower agreed price as a starting point.

CU - I don't think Sean will be continuing with any input to this thread however he did suggest you give your questions some thought and try and come up with some possible answers. I think if you go back to the original Qld deal and think about your questions more you will work out the answers for yourself - which are quite obvious when you give them some thought. Hint - YOU control the deal with the content of the agreement (and agreement means both parties agree!!)

CU - I don't think Sean will be continuing with any input to this thread however he did suggest you give your questions some thought and try and come up with some possible answers. I think if you go back to the original Qld deal and think about your questions more you will work out the answers for yourself - which are quite obvious when you give them some thought. Hint - YOU control the deal with the content of the agreement (and agreement means both parties agree!!)

Yeah, I suspected he wouldn't be back either. As for the questions- I have possible answers for all but I wanted to see if Sean's were both legal and ethical. As I lawyer I am particularly interested in how you would secure your investment in the renos on someone else's property. I suspect we have some option/caveat/power of attorney arrangement happening- but then as a homeowner why would I give a tradie -doing work for which he or she will be paid for in any event- right, title or control over my house- which I suspect is what is being advocated in this instance?
No properly advised person would enter into such an arrangement IMO. Yet people do- which makes me wonder if they fully understand the transaction. After all an agreement is a meeting of minds, but can this be said to happen if one party doesn't fully understand what the deal is?
PS at this stage I'm not prepared to pay the seminar fee to learn the "secrets" without further info.

I won't deal with Gutless Bullies or Covert Hostiles...

This is a property forum devised to give information. So let me say this...
Mr. cu@thetop I asked a good question and have been waiting to see the responses.
You want information on good deals and how to invest differently. I gave you a fresh deal.
The people in this deal (selling the house) were a couple. He was a University Professor and the other works for one of the biggest information companies in Australia. They were neither uneducated or ill informed. They contacted us based they had a need.
Now they ended up with with many 10s of thousands more than if they sold the deal traditionally!

So I will not put up with someone who's only self interest is to attack and bully others.
I have an ATNI-BULLING policy within my group. Whilst you think I am just here to sell things this is not the case.
I will give freely to people that actually want to learn. Property is a business of people. Your comments say more about you than anybody else...

10% of all people are Covert Hostile. "They are aggressive personalities that use such tactics to bring potential adversaries to submission and are anything but passive in their interpersonal styles". I am fully aware of the covert hostile.
They do not take responsibility for their action and I suspect you will now go into a Victim - Victimser roll.
The Victim/Victimiser is a game I am sure you have perfected well. And will now say...Poor me...

So before I continue to try to help those that want to get ahead. It is my suggestion that you read the follow article

The covert-aggressive personality employs a potent one-two punch: the covert-aggressive conceals aggressive intent
to ensure you never really see what’s coming; and he or she exploits your normal sensitivities, conscientiousness and other vulnerabilities to manipulate you into succumbing.

Covert-Aggressive Personalities are the archetypal wolves in sheep’s clothing that
I introduced in my first book, In Sheep’s Clothing [Amazon-US | Amazon-UK].
These individuals are not openly aggressive in their interpersonal style.
In fact, they do their best to keep their aggressive intentions and behaviors carefully masked.
They can often appear quite charming and amiable, but underneath their civil façade they are just as ruthless as any other aggressive personality. They are devious, underhanded, and subtle in the ways they abuse and exploit others.
They have usually amassed an arsenal of interpersonal maneuvers and tactics that have enabled them to effectively manipulate and control those in relationships with them. The tactics they use are effective because they simultaneously accomplish two objectives very effectively:

The tactics conceal obvious aggressive intent. When the covert-aggressive is using the tactics, the other person has little objective reason to suspect that he is simply attempting to gain advantage over them.
The tactics covert-aggressive personalities use effectively play on the sensitivity, conscientiousness, and other vulnerabilities of most persons — especially neurotic individuals — and therefore effectively quash any resistance another person might have to giving-in to the demands of the aggressor.

So, it’s this one-two punch of the tactics: never really seeing what’s coming, and being vulnerable to succumbing to them, that’s at the heart of why most people get manipulated by them.

A good example might be the case in which a wife confronts her husband about not spending as much time as she would like him to with the family.
He might retort that he constantly feels as if unreasonable demands are being placed on him by her (casting himself as the “victim”), that he works hard to provide for his family but no one seems to appreciate it (casting himself as the suffering, under-valued servant), and that she never has anything good to say about him and is always complaining (using the techniques of shaming and guilt-tripping). Within moments,
the woman’s good intention to correct a problem in family relationships is now framed as a heartless attack on an unappreciated devoted husband and father.
If the wife buys into the tactics, she will be successfully manipulated. She won’t see the situation as one in which she is in a relationship with a person
who puts his own desires and his career first and his family second. In fact, she might not view him as an aggressor at all and may even come to believe that
she is the unjust attacker. She’ll probably relent and remain under her partner’s dominance and control.

Aggressive personalities that use such tactics to bring potential adversaries to submission are anything but passive in their interpersonal styles.

Now, as you can see from the preceding example, aggressive personalities that use such tactics to bring potential adversaries to submission
are anything but passive in their interpersonal styles. Yet for years many have erroneously applied the label “passive-aggressive” to such behaviors.
I wrote about this in a prior post: “When Passive-Aggression isn’t Very Passive”. Furthermore, personalities such as the husband described in the example above are very different from the kind of personalities that are appropriately labeled passive-aggressive personalities. The eminent researcher Dr. Theodore Millon describes passive-aggressive personalities as having an “active-ambivalent” pattern of relating to others. That is, they are very ambivalent about whether to adhere primarily to a staunchly independent mode of conduct or to rely primarily on others to tend to their emotional needs. As a result, they engage in a continuous pattern of vacillation between the two extremes. Ask them where they want to go for dinner and they will tell you to decide. Pick a place and they will complain that they don’t really like it that well and don’t want to go there. Invite them to pick a place of their own liking and they will complain that they asked you to decide. Tell them of another preference and they will be lukewarm to your suggestion. It goes on and on. Therapists who treat passive-aggressive personalities know this kind of scenario well.
Their client will pelt them with pleas for assistance. But when the therapist recommends a course of action, the client will come up with ten reasons why he
or she can’t do what the therapist prescribes. When the therapist throws up his or her hands in exasperation, the client will wail and complain that
nobody cares. It’s a horribly self-defeating vicious circle of ambivalence. Article By Dr George Simon, PhD...
Poncer that for a while...

I won't deal with Gutless Bullies or Covert Hostiles...

This is a property forum devised to give information. So let me say this...
Mr. cu@thetop I asked a good question and have been waiting to see the responses.
You want information on good deals and how to invest differently. I gave you a fresh deal.
The people in this deal (selling the house) were a couple. He was a University Professor and the other works for one of the biggest information companies in Australia. They were neither uneducated or ill informed. They contacted us based they had a need.
Now they ended up with with many 10s of thousands more than if they sold the deal traditionally!

So I will not put up with someone who's only self interest is to attack and bully others.
I have an ATNI-BULLING policy within my group. Whilst you think I am just here to sell things this is not the case.
I will give freely to people that actually want to learn. Property is a business of people. Your comments say more about you than anybody else...

10% of all people are Covert Hostile. "They are aggressive personalities that use such tactics to bring potential adversaries to submission and are anything but passive in their interpersonal styles". I am fully aware of the covert hostile.
They do not take responsibility for their action and I suspect you will now go into a Victim - Victimser roll.
The Victim/Victimiser is a game I am sure you have perfected well. And will now say...Poor me...

So before I continue to try to help those that want to get ahead. It is my suggestion that you read the follow article

The covert-aggressive personality employs a potent one-two punch: the covert-aggressive conceals aggressive intent
to ensure you never really see what?s coming; and he or she exploits your normal sensitivities, conscientiousness and other vulnerabilities to manipulate you into succumbing.

Covert-Aggressive Personalities are the archetypal wolves in sheep?s clothing that
I introduced in my first book, In Sheep?s Clothing [Amazon-US | Amazon-UK].
These individuals are not openly aggressive in their interpersonal style.
In fact, they do their best to keep their aggressive intentions and behaviors carefully masked.
They can often appear quite charming and amiable, but underneath their civil façade they are just as ruthless as any other aggressive personality. They are devious, underhanded, and subtle in the ways they abuse and exploit others.
They have usually amassed an arsenal of interpersonal maneuvers and tactics that have enabled them to effectively manipulate and control those in relationships with them. The tactics they use are effective because they simultaneously accomplish two objectives very effectively:

The tactics conceal obvious aggressive intent. When the covert-aggressive is using the tactics, the other person has little objective reason to suspect that he is simply attempting to gain advantage over them.
The tactics covert-aggressive personalities use effectively play on the sensitivity, conscientiousness, and other vulnerabilities of most persons ? especially neurotic individuals ? and therefore effectively quash any resistance another person might have to giving-in to the demands of the aggressor.

So, it?s this one-two punch of the tactics: never really seeing what?s coming, and being vulnerable to succumbing to them, that?s at the heart of why most people get manipulated by them.

A good example might be the case in which a wife confronts her husband about not spending as much time as she would like him to with the family.
He might retort that he constantly feels as if unreasonable demands are being placed on him by her (casting himself as the ?victim?), that he works hard to provide for his family but no one seems to appreciate it (casting himself as the suffering, under-valued servant), and that she never has anything good to say about him and is always complaining (using the techniques of shaming and guilt-tripping). Within moments,
the woman?s good intention to correct a problem in family relationships is now framed as a heartless attack on an unappreciated devoted husband and father.
If the wife buys into the tactics, she will be successfully manipulated. She won?t see the situation as one in which she is in a relationship with a person
who puts his own desires and his career first and his family second. In fact, she might not view him as an aggressor at all and may even come to believe that
she is the unjust attacker. She?ll probably relent and remain under her partner?s dominance and control.

Aggressive personalities that use such tactics to bring potential adversaries to submission are anything but passive in their interpersonal styles.

Now, as you can see from the preceding example, aggressive personalities that use such tactics to bring potential adversaries to submission
are anything but passive in their interpersonal styles. Yet for years many have erroneously applied the label ?passive-aggressive? to such behaviors.
I wrote about this in a prior post: ?When Passive-Aggression isn?t Very Passive?. Furthermore, personalities such as the husband described in the example above are very different from the kind of personalities that are appropriately labeled passive-aggressive personalities. The eminent researcher Dr. Theodore Millon describes passive-aggressive personalities as having an ?active-ambivalent? pattern of relating to others. That is, they are very ambivalent about whether to adhere primarily to a staunchly independent mode of conduct or to rely primarily on others to tend to their emotional needs. As a result, they engage in a continuous pattern of vacillation between the two extremes. Ask them where they want to go for dinner and they will tell you to decide. Pick a place and they will complain that they don?t really like it that well and don?t want to go there. Invite them to pick a place of their own liking and they will complain that they asked you to decide. Tell them of another preference and they will be lukewarm to your suggestion. It goes on and on. Therapists who treat passive-aggressive personalities know this kind of scenario well.
Their client will pelt them with pleas for assistance. But when the therapist recommends a course of action, the client will come up with ten reasons why he
or she can?t do what the therapist prescribes. When the therapist throws up his or her hands in exasperation, the client will wail and complain that
nobody cares. It?s a horribly self-defeating vicious circle of ambivalence. Article By Dr George Simon, PhD...
Poncer that for a while...

Thanks for that. Now any chance you answer some of the I questions raised?
You've indicated the vendors held a degree of education so I expect they would have read the contract. Now how about the other issues that I raised?

PS : Did you note that most of your post was an attack on me for asking questions. If I rolled up at your seminar at $x and asked the same questions what response would I get?

LOL... I am more than happy to answer the questions as these are the skills and the tools a successful investor needs in his tool box. There is no 'One strategy fits all' in property. There are a successful combination of strategies.

This one involved, An agreement with all parties. An effective solution to their problem. Money...offer and acceptance. Time...how long will this take. Roles and responsibilities...who is going to do what and what are they going to do. It involves a team.
Then once all that it put into place a renovation budget and time frame...TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE...A real estate agent to sell the property (find the best one in the area and work with him/her). Good real estate agents are like gold...
Please Do Not underestimate your ability to effectively communicate effectively in a property deal! I will expand more later but I am about to go into session with a client.

It also requires education. The business and property coach for the business is Dianne. These are some of the courses and qualifications you need within your team to win. Dianne qualifications are as follows. The people who spend the most amount of time working on themselves are the most successful.
Dianne Summerville...Business/Goal Setting/Life Design/Money Blueprint Training and Consulting Services
Dip Financial Planning, Dip Financial Services, Cert IV Life & Business Coaching, Cert IV TAE10 Training and Assessment, Real Estate Licence, VF1 Processor, Life By Design Facilitator, EFT Practitioner, Level 1&2 Abuse and Ascension Processor, Level 1-5
Ho’oponopono facilitator...
It is not just about the property, it is all about the skill set you have to put a successful deal together..
Sean S.
P.S... Poncer should have read Ponder...fat fingers...

Dianne qualifications are as follows. The people who spend the most amount of time working on themselves are the most successful.
Dianne Summerville...Business/Goal Setting/Life Design/Money Blueprint Training and Consulting Services
Dip Financial Planning, Dip Financial Services, Cert IV Life & Business Coaching, Cert IV TAE10 Training and Assessment, Real Estate Licence, VF1 Processor, Life By Design Facilitator, EFT Practitioner, Level 1&2 Abuse and Ascension Processor, Level 1-5
Ho?oponopono facilitator...
It is not just about the property, it is all about the skill set you have to put a successful deal together..
Sean S.
P.S... Poncer should have read Ponder...fat fingers...

Hey Sean, I love qualifications. But I couldn't find Dianne Summerville on the Queensland Office of Fair Trading website under licensed real estate agents?

http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/registers/check-licence

With all of her qualifications, hope she doesn't pull rank on you!

PPS...Mr. [email protected] comment..."your post was an attack on me for asking questions"...
This is what I said in the email you would say...How predictable. Victim/Victimiser...

Re-read your post about me...I said when you saw this email you would go 'Victim"...
Poor me attitude...Now you will probably go 'Victimiser' in which case you will then attack me. A game you have no doubt perfected as I said you would in my last email....

Work on yourself...all the best have...the only person that can make you a better person is you...

Opps...quick update. Some of the licenses have now past. No she no longer has kept her qualifications in this field (it was some years ago now since she finished up) and does not trade as a financial adviser or planner. More to the point...these are just some of the things you need to study in life to achieve your goals.
Study as much as you can. Get as many skills as you can and then apply them...

Yes Simtr, I am quite happy to tell people she is the smart one...I am just the idiot that can buy a house with little to no money...a bit like Rainman I guess :)
Point being... you need a good team...

Back