Search function...

Sorry this is not about Adding Value, but with 28 viewing, I thought I might find someone who can help me.

A day or so ago there was a post (which I cannot find now) showing the best way to find something on Somersoft. It was something like

+somersoft:topic

I have real trouble finding anything using the search function at the top of the page and thought I should write this better way down, but thought I'd do it later.

Now I cannot find it again, and I HAVE tried searching for it :D.

If somebody would be kind enough to post the formula for finding posts here which works better than the site search function I PROMISE I will write it down so I can find it again next time, without having to use the search function :D

Sorry this is not about Adding Value, but with 28 viewing, I thought I might find someone who can help me.

A day or so ago there was a post (which I cannot find now) showing the best way to find something on Somersoft. It was something like

+somersoft:topic

I have real trouble finding anything using the search function at the top of the page and thought I should write this better way down, but thought I'd do it later.

Now I cannot find it again, and I HAVE tried searching for it :D.

If somebody would be kind enough to post the formula for finding posts here which works better than the site search function I PROMISE I will write it down so I can find it again next time, without having to use the search function :D

Now from your posts, Im beginning to think you are blonde....Brisbane meeting time will tell :p!

BTW, I cant help you with the search function!

pinkboy:cool:

Lot's of people prefer to use google by using the following search string:

site:somersoft.com "who are the sexy people on somersoft"

This will search this site for the sexiest people. Oddly enough it finds a thread about sexy accountants, featuring JamesGG and his dad Dale. Further down in the search results there's a thread started by Jame's wife Lil Skater about boob size.

Google is truely amazing!

Thanks everyone. I'll give it a try. There is nothing more frustrating than knowing you read "something" and not being able to find it.

That will teach me for thinking "I'll check that out later" :D.

Back