Searching for a Kitchen sink

Before i rent my IP out , i would like to change my kitchen sink...

the one now is use-able for us now but for rough user tenants, the sink is far to "filmsy" and does not support the taps very well

can anyone recommend me GOOD place to buy?

i was going to look for one on gumtree... but i am not sure how good they are...

TIA

Scumtree or Bunnings. The Estillo range from Bunnings does the job, Scumtree you may find a higher end sink for cheaper as it may have been the wrong install, updated kitchen etc. Just a piece of metal in the end.

As mentioned, gumtree is awesome. Just make sure the dimensions match. Just bought one for my own kitchen renovation, will look really nice in the new kitchen. A builder was selling it - they stuffed up an order for a customer, got it for something like 70% off RRP.

Before i rent my IP out , i would like to change my kitchen sink...

the one now is use-able for us now but for rough user tenants, the sink is far to "filmsy" and does not support the taps very well

can anyone recommend me GOOD place to buy?

i was going to look for one on gumtree... but i am not sure how good they are...

TIA

If it's one of those older double sink with drainers on both sides which are quite massively long they are hard to replace as nothing modern is that long.

If you are changing the sink - also look at new taps.

It depends on how end the IP is as well as to the quality and amount you want to spend. Personally I think the base models at Bunnings are absolutely perfect for IPs but if this is a high end Toorak mansion then maybe not appropriate.

If it's one of those older double sink with drainers on both sides which are quite massively long they are hard to replace as nothing modern is that long.

If you are changing the sink - also look at new taps.

It depends on how end the IP is as well as to the quality and amount you want to spend. Personally I think the base models at Bunnings are absolutely perfect for IPs but if this is a high end Toorak mansion then maybe not appropriate.

thanks for reply

because water started leaking around the basin, first thing we did was replace the tap (with a higher quality)... over time we noticed its not the tap issue, its the actual sink being too filmsy

Back