Seeking a good managing agent in Goodna QLD

Hi I am trying to find out information/suggestions of a good property manager/agent in Goodna, Ipswich QLD area? The agent I am currently with is lacking in communication, needs to be told what is to be done all the time. For repairs get only 1 quote despite asking for multiple quotes? Just a pain to deal with. Can someone please recommend a good local agent with a proven track record that you have been using or know of that service the area themselves? What has been your experience?

Agent feedback required

Hi everyone this is now becoming urgent. Any opinions or feedback to explore options further would be appreciated. Or going other way round can people mention which agents to avoid and the feedback they had about dealing with them?Thanks

I run Property Management HQ - I am happy to present our services for your consideration. Feel free to ask current members their thoughts. Regards,

Lu Bracher - 0425 22 5678

Hey Dreamrunachieve,

I"m not trying to back up your PM with the communication and having to tell them what to do. Because there is simply no point in having one if you have to tell them.

I must say about the quotes. If I think the job is more than $250 worth I'll get multiple quotes (from 2 or 3 max) but anything less I find I"m being a big hassle to my good trades people. I want to keep the best relationship possible with them so they keep doing a good job a good rate.
Its always a fine line, I generally judge case by case but just so you know from a PM's point of view.

Good luck finding a new agent.

Ask them:
But I do find these questions very good as well:
1. How much experience they have
2. How many properties they manage

1. You need to know exactly how long they have been a senior property manager. Anything over 2 years should be ok. When I say senior property manager I don't mean an assistant or receptionist so make sure that's clear.

2. Some property managers could be awesome if they had enough time to be awesome. If they are managing more than 150 properties on their own (including the help from the office receptionist) I would cut them lose. I believe 1 property manager can properly manage 120-140 properties on their own -full time.

Also ask for some Testimonials. The dates on these can also help determine how long they have been a senior PM for.

New Agent in Goodna

Thanks everyone

Unfortunately the current agent asked for one last chance last time and again has wasted it. History repeats itself as they say so looking at this list again!!

I must say about the quotes. If I think the job is more than $250 worth I'll get multiple quotes (from 2 or 3 max) but anything less I find I"m being a big hassle to my good trades people. I want to keep the best relationship possible with them so they keep doing a good job a good rate.
Its always a fine line, I generally judge case by case but just so you know from a PM's point of view.

I was thinking the same thing! I think you need to get a PM you can trust and then TRUST that PM.

My PM sends me 1 quote on everything over about $400. If I think the quote is a bit gold-plated, then I ask her to get another quote on that particular job. I might get a second quote on about a quarter of jobs or less. In the end, PMs are very busy people and there is nothing they hate more than ******* off their stable of suppliers by getting quotes that go nowhere, except perhaps being forced to go with a supplier they know will do an unsatisfactory job.

On the other hand, I do have general discussions about what constitutes a "good job". When one quote costs $500 more than another, but will be "better" I ask if it going to get us an extra $2 in rent or make it easier to get tenants or save us $500 down the track?

Last edited:
Back