Seeking a motivated PM in Rocky

Keen to hear if anyone has a great PM to manage one of my properties at Gracemere. Current agency appears to have area 'sewn up' on the gravy train for all investors coming from certain property advisor companies. Keen to access a PM agency that returns email and calls.

I use Pat O'Driscoll and they are very good, but not sure if they do Gracemere. Ask for Rebecca Trott.

Dick Sullivan at Gracemere used to be alright, and I hear LJH does a pretty good job out that way.

Otherwise, no sorry, can't help.

Hi Rchad,

I just purchased my first IP in Berserker. I use Baxters Real Estate, which have been good so far. It took them around 3 weeks to get a good tenant and they respond to any questions/queries quickly.

Tigger,

What kind of fees do you pay for their services? I pay 7.5% + GST which is about right for the area but obviously I would like cheaper (for the same quality) if I can get it.

Keen to hear if anyone has a great PM to manage one of my properties at Gracemere. Current agency appears to have area 'sewn up' on the gravy train for all investors coming from certain property advisor companies. Keen to access a PM agency that returns email and calls.

Finding a motivated PM anywhere would be amazing ..... :rolleyes:

Mystery

Back