Seeking good advice for kitchen renovation for PPOR

Hi
Keen for some good advice - I am now moving to renovate my PPOR (inner city home 5.5 km from CBD on large 900m2 block - Gordon Park has lots of room to go up in price with recent sales (3) in the $1million range over past few weeks. For this reason I want a WOW factor that is not a ridiculous hit financially but will pay for quality to improve value for future valuation. I have access to a terrific young builder but desperately want a great designer to meet me onsite and design a plan that we can work from - any recommendations please! Also, what companies in Brisbane are trustworthy and offer quality products to purchase for a contemporary kitchen style?

I very much need some advice - many thanks:)

I have received some PMs from individuals/companies advertising services - thank you. I need advice on where to source a good designer to do a kitchen design for me at a sensible price - I have access to a great builder I trust, painter and electrician as I already have multiple IPs and have my own contacts - I do not have the expertise to design a kitchen though - pls advise or PM me if you know someone freelancing who can do a design for me where I don't have to then pay for a company to put the kitchen together as a deal, I just want a designer, ta

I have received some PMs from individuals/companies advertising services - thank you. I need advice on where to source a good designer to do a kitchen design for me at a sensible price - I have access to a great builder I trust, painter and electrician as I already have multiple IPs and have my own contacts - I do not have the expertise to design a kitchen though - pls advise or PM me if you know someone freelancing who can do a design for me where I don't have to then pay for a company to put the kitchen together as a deal, I just want a designer, ta

ring the national kitchen and bathroom association ,they have members that can provide you with a plan only for a cost .
http://www.kbdi.org.au/

Last edited:
Back