Seen any good movies lately ?

Have to agree with Paul that The Usual Suspects is one of the best movies of all time, absolutely brilliant ending. Speaking of brilliant endings, Fight Club is also in the list of favourites, the ending in this one really hit me for six.
The Godfather was my favourite movie for a long time, from since I was twelve. That is, until I saw Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. I tell ya, the seppos just can't come close to making gangster/crime movies like the English. Some of the banter in Lock, Stock is so classic, it's great.

Okay, my Top 5 All Time Favourite List is (in order):
1. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
2. The Godfather (1 & 2)
3. Fight Club
4. The Professional
5. The Usual Suspects

Hey there,

My vote is with DB for Monsters Inc as the best animation movie in 3 years. (Ie IMHO it beats Shrek hands-down!)

I finally caught Bend it like Beckham on Sunday at the cinema, and I LOVED it! Fantastic, funny and thought-provoking at the same time. The whole audience erupted laughing at times. *****
Cheers,
Luke

Best Movies of the Month:

Stuart Little 2 - not as good as 1 but still sooo funny

and the big winner

My Big Fat Greek Wedding - my gosh I laughed, skirmed, covered my eyes, whispered no no no do not do it - total involvement - my boyfriend moved seats - not a good sign - but the price to pay for total enjoyment

oh also loved Monsters Inc Video - put it on for a 2 yr old guest she left the room after 15 mins and 8 'adults' watched the lot - I wonder now what she was up too.

Bourne Identity - good action, and escapism

G'day all,
I haven't seen movies for years. The last one I saw was at a bucks night, "Debbie Does Dallas".
Acting was a little over the top, but you can;t have every thing.
Come to think about it, no complained.The boys were all smiles.
Bruce G.(Sydney)
:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Try "Rat" for a laugh.

You might have to look around for this one, it's just called "Rat".

Pete Postlethwaite is the lead actor, I can't remember all the other names. Anyway, he turns into a rat. I won't spoil the rest ... but he still likes a glass of beer!

Back