Seen any great movies lately

Liev Schreiber is the new Clint Eastwood.

Who watches Ray Donovan? Goodness me, that show is the goods.

Might watch Mr. Majestyk tonight, scored a high quality 1080p rip. Beats the crappy .avi version I had, lol.

I thought someone like The Rock rather than Tom Cruise :D

How about Liev Schreiber or Daniel Craig
The Rock is the wrong colour and race for Jack Reacher.

Daniel Craig is the right look, but not tall enough at 1.78m.

Jack Reacher usually towers over everyone.

I saw Fury yesterday with Brad Pitt.

Terrific movie for those who like a war flick. Got a little Hollywood towards the end but nowhere near as bad as SPR became after the landing was done.

If you like a fanciful plot then maybe look elsewhere. This is more about a team fighting for each other within the confines of what they can see and hear. No grand strategy, no relationships with beautiful women, etc.

I really enjoyed it. Four stars out of five Margaret.

Went along and saw "The-Judge" last night with Robert-Duvall, Robert Downey Jr,in my opinion it's a classic,there are some good one-liners in the movie,"If you don't talk you Walk",just a simple film about a Judge his family and what happens in-between..

I also saw Gone Girl recently. Haven't been to the cinema in more than two years and now two in a week ... I get free tickets so I figure I should start using them.

I thought it was great. Few twists and it kept you thinking. Couple of minor holes but I didn't think about them until I was lying awake last night.

Again four out of five David.

Interstellar is one of the best movies (visually, especially) I've seen in years.

If you are into space and/or physics you will be blown away.....A theoretical physicist was one of the producers to ensure it remained technically 'a possibility', which is kind of cool too I think.

Interstellar is one of the best movies (visually, especially) I've seen in years.

If you are into space and/or physics you will be blown away.....A theoretical physicist was one of the producers to ensure it remained technically 'a possibility', which is kind of cool too I think.

I came out of the woodwork and saw Interstellar last night. Tip top film. Highly recommended.

It was nice that they didn't go completely ridiculous on the science.. I did shake my head a few times but I understand that it's a film. At least they tried to fit within the framework of what we know to be theoretically possible. For the most part.

Gone Girl and the Equalizer are pretty good and worth seeing on a tuesday..

Would like to see both of the above

Recently watched "Reach Me" and "The Maze Runner"

Reach me was interesting, about a self help book and a multitude of characters who have read or are reading the book

Check out the trailers

Back