Seen any great movies lately

Just watched the Steven Hawkings movie.

Caught up on some well needed sleep
I bet the actor who played him showed no emotion at all.

But on that subject,I hear now that those voice synthesisers they use to give voices to people can now use the actual person's voice (not even speaking, just making noises) to make the voice sound much more authentic.

Watched Nightcrawler the other day. Not bad, if you're feeling lazy and just want something to pass the time, it's worth watching. Also sussed 48hrs, haven't seen that for years! Still funny. Waiting for a good rip of Another 48hrs.

"John Wick" best action flick from the last 12 months easily I reckon. Keanu Reeves was well trained for this. Highly Recommend for any action buff.

I enjoyed John Wick as well. Especially the build up at the beginning. I felt it tapered off at the end though.

I thoroughly enjoyed The Kingsmen as well. Great action, entertaining banter, in some parts epically violent hahah.

Samuel L Jackson was classic in it.

Saw Vicky Christina barcelona recently on DVD.
Was expressively free to say the least. Don't see many like that thesedays. Quite liked it overall.

Not movies, but...

Currently addicted to "The Walking Dead" and starting to get addicted to "Wayward Pines" with Matt Dillon who is a fabulous actor I've followed for years.

Back