Self employed needs full tax returns?

We have a trust and the income is distributed via capital gains. Are there any lenders that will lend us for our next IP if our income is all capital gains income? I spoke with CBA today and they said no.

We have a trust and the income is distributed via capital gains. Are there any lenders that will lend us for our next IP if our income is all capital gains income? I spoke with CBA today and they said no.

Come on omiinvestor - we need much more info than that...where are the capital gains from?

where does the income for the distribution actually come from ?

ta
rolf

sorry guys - we have purchased property in the past 3 years and we have sold these properties and made capital gains. We have a trust set up and this income has bene distributed via the trust.

Westpac made a change last week whereby they only require the last 2 years NOA's (i.e. for 2010 and 2011).
You need a lot of paperwork for the other lenders. Would make life easier if CBA and the rest of lenders would do this.

Are there any other lenders that have somthing simlar to this? Or is it only Westpac that can do it?

Back