Self Managed - Software to check rents

Hi,
Is there any PM software that can scan your bank accounts daily and reconcile the rent? Eg Match up rent payments when they are due and flag outstanding (late payments)? Im assuming professional property manager have this software and dont manually check their rental accounts daily.

I am using Saasu online accounting which has a direct bank feed to my bank account and reconciles (matches up) my monthly invoices but it does not work too well when the payments are split and it does not alert (email) if payments are late.

Thanks.

Unless you have a massive portfolio - it's quite easy to simply track via an excel spreadsheet and logging onto your internet banking once a week.

I've got a spreadsheet set up that tracks all expected rental income over a three month period. I check online banking once a week or so to make sure the payments are in line with the spreadsheet (we self manage so the tenants directly credit our account).

Cheers

Jamie

Have a look at rentmaster.co.nz

Although it doesn't access your bank account it will assign payment to each tenant from the excel file. Check out the free trial.

Unless you have a massive portfolio - it's quite easy to simply track via an excel spreadsheet and logging onto your internet banking once a week.

I've got a spreadsheet set up that tracks all expected rental income over a three month period. I check online banking once a week or so to make sure the payments are in line with the spreadsheet (we self manage so the tenants directly credit our account).

Cheers

Jamie

Thanks, its a small porfolio but i tend to forget to check the bank from time to time which can be costly.

Hey Tano,

We don't have a direct bank feed yet but you can use our site to track your rent (free) - like a glorified spreadsheet. Message me directly for more info.

check out pocketbook. You give it access to your relevant accounts, and it will track incomings and outgoings and notify you of missed payments etc.

I use Console data base and I can link with my NAB trust account and do a down load which allocates to the correct tenant but there is a fee involved (not a cheap option but saves time). But it still involves you downloading from one system to another. Excel spread sheet is easy to maintain as suggested above but it still involves you looking and updating. Just remember "don't expect what you don't inspect!" You can also speak to Rentpro & Deft but fees are involved.

Back