Selling a house

Hi,

I need to sell my investment property, we have it listed on realestate.com but want to know if i can make a thread on here and post a link to see if anyone would be in the market to buy, is this allowed?

Cheers

No - you need to have been a member for a while before we let you post items in Caveat Emptor. Sorry.

I have been, just not with this account, I can not remember my other password and i have changes jobs and do not have access to that email anymore.

Send an email to support AT somersoft.com with details of your old username and old email address and we'll get that fixed.

Note that there are fairly strict rules as to what is acceptable to post in Caveat Emptor - it is not sales listing tool, it is there to discuss the merits of deals and you will be expected to supply quite detailed information about a property.

Thanks Sim,

Where would the best place be to post my house for sale, it is on the realestate boards but want to post on some forums as well?

you will be expected to supply quite detailed information about a property.

And you can expect a grilling from a few members about the merits of the property, but you probably know that.

Where would the best place be to post my house for sale, it is on the realestate boards but want to post on some forums as well?

Beyond RE and Domain, I don't know whether many of the property listing sites are much good.

Have you contacted any buyers agents?

The good thing about buyers agents is that the buyer pays the commission. Of course, if you've signed an agreement with a RE agent, you might have snookered yourself there.

Scott

Send an email to support AT somersoft.com with details of your old username and old email address and we'll get that fixed.

Note that there are fairly strict rules as to what is acceptable to post in Caveat Emptor - it is not sales listing tool, it is there to discuss the merits of deals and you will be expected to supply quite detailed information about a property.

ok so why was my post deleted in caveat emptor when it had location rent return house description location description transport etc and is under market value and yes I am an old member.

ok so why was my post deleted in caveat emptor when it had location rent return house description location description transport etc and is under market value and yes I am an old member.

You post was deemed to be nothing more than an advert.

Back