Selling Agent Dianella WA

Can anyone recommend a good selling agent for the sale of a development site (R30/600m2) in Dianella, WA. I've scoured RE.com and 'Gerard Butler & Associates' seem to come up a lot, as does Realmark, but just wanting to see if there were any recommendations.

We have a renovated 3x1 on there atm that would need to go to facilitate the subdivision and I'm just looking at options:
1. sell as is with subdivision approvals
2. subdivide and sell the land
3. develop two new houses and sell

I would think subdividing and selling might be the better option, but it should be pretty simple to work out if you set up a spreadsheet.

I used Carlos from Acton in Mt Lawley for my last one, he has the gift of the gab and got me a good price.

Chomp

Can anyone recommend a good selling agent for the sale of a development site (R30/600m2) in Dianella, WA. I've scoured RE.com and 'Gerard Butler & Associates' seem to come up a lot, as does Realmark, but just wanting to see if there were any recommendations.

We have a renovated 3x1 on there atm that would need to go to facilitate the subdivision and I'm just looking at options:
1. sell as is with subdivision approvals
2. subdivide and sell the land
3. develop two new houses and sell

You would never buy from Gerard B, but a gun selling agent

haha thanks guys, I'll get in touch with both of those to get their opinions :)

Attachments

• IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 67
Back