Selling for my Mum actually.

She selling because she needs money for my grandmother to have hip surgery. overseas.

I've priced it very low for quick cash sale.

245k not negotiable by 8 august (will have to give it to REA if we cant sell it privately before then).

Currently just rented 270 pw on 6+6 months with good tennants.

Market Value 255-280k

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/report...nit_4,_393_Anzac_Highway_Camden_Park_SA_5038/

in a location which cannot go anywhere but up and up and up....BETWEEN THE CITY AND THE SEA! 4/393 Anzac hwy
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.!
This light and airy Double Brick 2 bedroom unit has been fully refurbished with a modern feel.

Sleek new kitchen with Blanco glass halogen cook top, stainless steel oven and ample bench and cupboard space.

Boasting a large bright bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings.

The light filled living area overlooks landscaped gardens.

Other features:
High ceilings.
Polished timber floor-boards throughout.
Split system air-conditioning for all year round comfort.
Mirrored built-in robes in bedrooms.
Alarm system.
Under cover parking for 1 car. (brand new carport no.4)

Looking for quick sale 30 days settlement.

Update: today i got rental from a couple on 6+6 months with view for long term lease after at 270$ per week.

Hit me up on PM if ur interested in adding a quality ip to portfolio.

It's really beautiful and close to both the city and beach. I hope you can sell it soon, for a good price.

More importantly, I hope your mother's surgery goes well and that she gets well soon.

Houses and real estate can be replaced. Mothers can't.

Do your own Due Diligent research dont go by those info which does not takes ineffect.

The complex just shelled out 48k for brand new ColourBond Carport, there is onsite landromat, council under value property @ 2002 prices. etc etc etc. :)

Property just had a Complete reno. compare to others in the block i would say its one of the best ones.

thats all i posted on there for the pictures. due diligent.

OP how long have you folks owned this unit?

And has your mum considered doing the hip replacement through Medicare? Aussie orthopaedic surgeons are pretty world class, just so you know.

thanks for helpful suggestion but this is for my grandmother who is not an australian citizen, only interested buyers pm me to arrange inspection etc. i dont care if it doesnt sell before august it'll be marketed by agents after that, genuine enquires to call and talk direct.

Just to clarify. Atti was asked to remove the ad from his sig and to post in Caveat Emptor. Please keep responses on topic, and about the deal.

-new carport
-new secured leased tenants at higher rental price. 12 months 6+6.
-Last Agent priced it wrong bad marketing got no result.
this is not in a huge multi Apart complex or upstairs with fancy pool, high maintenance cost but the agent market it same priced as these other apartment, I had to Note: this is a Unit/flat not apartment.
last one sold in 2011 for 260k next door not renovated.
There are 7 in front (seperate buildling) and 8 in the back which is 4 unit on bottom and 4 topfloor.

good luck atti. the location is not bad. we prefer smaller blocks than this 1. the market is not as good as it was, not easy if you need to sell.

it will be down to price.

i believe after the election it will heat up, i am seeing local sales in this suburb alot of buyers not enough properties so we'll see...

Genuine enquires only after 5th of august will close private sale and give it to professional.

Please restraint yourself from making silly comments, seriously 200k + postage ? take a good look at yourself from third person's view. :cool:

How do you know your 'new' tenants are 'good' tenants. Bit subjective.

6+6 lease - so is that market review after 6 month or is that an option to be exercised at the tenant discretion? Smells fishy.

pinkboy

-Last Agent priced it wrong bad marketing got no result.

If the agent priced it 25-50k under market value and it did not sell to a bargain hunter, marketing aside, does that not tell you that market price is less than $229k?

Back