Selling to a developers

Hi There,
I am wondering if anyone can help me out. My parents own a large property in the Southern Highlands, it is currently with council for Re-zoning. How would one go about selling to developers? The area they are in is in high demand and land seems to be selling very quickly. We would ideally like to approach developers instead of going through an agent. Can anyone give me any pointers?

Hi There,
I am wondering if anyone can help me out. My parents own a large property in the Southern Highlands, it is currently with council for Re-zoning. How would one go about selling to developers? The area they are in is in high demand and land seems to be selling very quickly. We would ideally like to approach developers instead of going through an agent. Can anyone give me any pointers?

You could try:
1. For sale by owner advertisment on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au
2. Emailing all the Buyers Agents you can find, as they get paid by their clients (not you as a vendor).
3. I know you seem keen to avoid using a selling agent, but the good ones really do have a database of developers that they could offer your parent's property to.

Hi There,

Maybe you will get above 20 emails plus from this site one of those might be on the numbers,but maybe first have the land valued, several who do that work are within this site,then talk too a legal person,then put a simple add in your local and state paper and a 500 dollar sign on the property and see what happens..imho..

Back