Selling unit development with plans and permits

Hi folks, its been quite a while since I last visited the forum.
Ive been working on a multi unit site in Pakenham for over a year now and have jumped through hoops to please the council.
Its finally at a stage to contract a builder with plans and permits, engineering, soil tests, etc etc done.

I am mid way through the subdivision, however, due to personal circumstances, my wife and I have decided to sell rather than complete the peoject.

The sub division has been 'frozen' to avoid the extra expense borne by the purchaser upon aquisition due to stamp duty for the extra blocks.

The site has 2 original 3 bed homes side by side, with approvals etc for a further 4 units, 2 bed each plus garages to the rear, resulting in a 6 way subdivision.
All subdivision costs are prepaid with the surveyor.

Im after feedback as to how best to market the property. It is just this week listed as below for offers above $825k.
It was previously (for about a month) listed with a POA attached with only silly offers... what more can one expect.
Please cast your eyes over the listing to give me your feedback, as more experience always helps re creative ideas.

Thanks in advance....Ari.
http://m.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-pakenham-116637815

Could be just me but those fuzzy illegible plans for the main picture is confusing and off putting.

What about some numbers such as values of the two existing houses, potential equity gain of finished development etc Kind of like a basic feasibilit study to clearly outline the benefits of buying your site.

Point taken re the uploaded pic of the development...
I must be honest and say that I have only viewed it on my mobile so hadnt really noticed much due to lack of detail.

Having said that, the plan is straight off a USB stick so not sure what has gone wrong there.

Also re the aerial shot, I agree that they look great but its not like it is a must in my opinion.
Whenever I look for a development site, I always use the 'satellite' option of the map on such sites as re.com

I am really looking for opinions such as the best way to market re pricing etc. For example, I personally hate + prices. I also hate silent auctions...
Do you people prefer a fixed asking price to negotiate down from, a plus figure as listed, etc etc.
If the majority prefer a certain way, I may entice more potential purchasers, as it stands, the agent wants to price it lower to grab the attn of lower price brackets, and give her the means to negotiate 'up' from.
All I hear is 'I bought the listing and wish to condition you' LOL!

Sounds like you don't trust the agent, why are you using them?

I would be picking an agent who I believed would get me the best price and listen to there advise and go with what they think is best, as I believe they would know more so then me.

Some one has takena phone shot of the plans on screen.

Just upload the pdf or provide a dropbox link. Geez some agents are lazy.

I started out trusting the selling agent as she has similar interests and does some small developments of her own. I guess a good understanding of the concept and process simply arent enough when after a good 'selling' agent unfortunately...
Aaron, I gave her a plan stick with everything on it so yeah, lazy and silly.
Never the less, anyone likely to be interested in the property is going to be more interested in the figures than the less than ideal plans used for advertising.
All the same it does look unprofessional.

Anyone here with experience in developments in the Pakenham area wish to put their thoughts forward?

Its nearing the end of her authority so maybe time to go shopping. I ignored my own pre requisite when deciding to go with her...

Back