Seminars

W

WebBoard

just wondering on average what people here spend each year attending seminars... Do you attend one or two, or do you attend many?? Do you attend them all?? Do you organise a group to split costs and send one to get the info and then teach the others on group??

razanimation.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Rasputin

There are some people that are seminar junkies. But they are yet to buy their first property. For these people I think seminars are a waste of both time and money.
Attending seminars is their way of faking action.

Others rush out to buy before they have found out what an interest only loan is.
I was guilty of this. This kind of person could do with a seminar covering all the basics and given that they are already motivated to take action a seminar would just fuel their enthusiasm.

Others want to move into new areas - renovations, wraps etc and need specific information. The right seminar could save them thousands.

Rasputin if you are going to attend a seminar instead of buying a property don't waste your money. If you need certain information to enable you to take action the seminar will repay you ten fold.

What other people are doing may not be right for them let alone for you.

GoAnna !
(aka Anna before she got real)

Reply: 1.1

Rasputin,

I think it speaks for itself. If someone of Mr Crofts standing is still going to seminars after a year or two of being in the game, then it probably means that the likes of quite a few of the people on the forum would probably benefit just a wee bit by going.

Pooling with friends to buy a ticket and sending one to report back to the rest? Have you ever been to a seminar? Go to one and you'll find out why that isn't a good idea.

The first investment one should always make is the investment in ones self.

Jude

Reply: 1.1.1

Yes I agree I will invest in myself first and not in others by not paying for a seminar till I have started my IP portfolio.. once I have that commenced and need to grow more I think then I will be willing to part with my hard earned money to give to others...

Investing in one self nee dnot be as expensive as some beleive, There is plenty of information here on these boards for anyone with a bit of nouse to start ....
razanimation.gif

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Rasputin

You are an active and interested member of this forum yet from your posts I understand that you are yet to buy your own ip. What is holding you back?

GoAnna !
(aka Anna before she got real)

Back