Serviced apartments Sydney City

Seeing a lot of these Serviced apartments for sale in Sydney City some as low as 300k.
I rang a agent up and he told me i can only invest in it and cant live in it yourself.

I also see all the time on realestate dot com the student apartments at 185 Broadway Ultimo,for sale some as low as 170k ...they cant be that good if they re selling all the time i guess.

Seeing a lot of these Serviced apartments for sale in Sydney City some as low as 300k.
I rang a agent up and he told me i can only invest in it and cant live in it yourself.

I also see all the time on realestate dot com the student apartments at 185 Broadway Ultimo,for sale some as low as 170k ...they cant be that good if they re selling all the time i guess.

Serviced apartments, retirement villas, student accomm, car parks...all subject to the same considerations. Use the search function and you'll find an endless number of threads about them.

Getting finance for serviced apartments is hard.

Getting finance for servicing apartments which do not allow for owner occupied residence is like trying to get a date with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

StarofDavid,

Run far and fast from Serviced apartments mate. The majority of them make poor investment vehicles for building CG.

Leo

Well, it is a bad choice for investment. Because they are over stock with high maintenance cost.

Plus the bank won't lend you some money if it is under 50 Sq M or one bedder studio.

Back