Serving Documents

This isn't about property but its something i need help with

I have a client that owes me money, Took them to VCAT and still haven't paid so I need to take the next step.

Went back to VCAT and lodged the forms, but now they have to be served to him

For some reason he has decided to make things difficult and is actually threatening me and trying to intimidate me.

He also lives a fair distance away from me.

With the threats and the distance from me I don't really want to go try serve the documents myself.

What methods can i use to serve the documents.
Can they be sent via registered Post?
is there a business or court managed service that can deliver the documents for me.

The girl at the local court i talked to wasn't very helpful with my query on the matter.

any advice would be appreciated

Regards

If you were in Perth Warren I'd give you the name of one of my clients who is licensed in that area as well as security. He's very cheap and has a 100% success rate with me for process serving and collecting my unpaid debts.

Some people just love their job.

Anyone else in Perth needs a recommend for debt collecting, serving court papers, etc drop me a line.

If you were in Perth Warren I'd give you the name of one of my clients who is licensed in that area as well as security. He's very cheap and has a 100% success rate with me for process serving and collecting my unpaid debts.

Anyone else in Perth needs a recommend for debt collecting, serving court papers, etc drop me a line.

Thanks... if i ever have a problem with someone from Perth i will hit you up.

Most of my work is in Melbourne

Being big and built like a brick outhouse has it's advantages?

if you have the guys details, just pay a process server to do it,

they cost anywhere between 50-100, well worth the hassle, and if you get a good one, they will ensure the recipient gets it

Back