Sex Education lessons in Singapore: Funny

I have a smashing idea: let's rid the world of the scourge of society--it's women. They are but a pestilence, an affliction, on us all. After all, once they have lost their looks they only turn into nagging, harpy wives and useless old crones. While we're at it, let's eradicate all the girls too--they'll only grow up to be women. We can then all live happily. We'll make daisy chains and dance in a circle. We will all be happy and peace will rule the world.

Hahaha I don't think it should be part of education though - I know some male friends that react like the female stereotypes and female that's very straight forward :p

I have a smashing idea: let's rid the world of the scourge of society--it's women. They are but a pestilence, an affliction, on us all. After all, once they have lost their looks they only turn into nagging, harpy wives and useless old crones. While we're at it, let's eradicate all the girls too--they'll only grow up to be women. We can then all live happily. We'll make daisy chains and dance in a circle. We will all be happy and peace will rule the world.

QED

pinkboy

now now settle down Property girl,nobody said that at all.....even mr fab (I hope)

\After all, once they have lost their looks they only turn into nagging, harpy wives and useless old crones.

Once they have lost their looks???????

Back