Shahin(Elite Property Finance)

Seriously the best broker, honest and reliable and best of all he not only refinanced a property for us he actually done something that I can almost guarantee out of 10 brokers probably 1 could do it if you are lucky.

Many of the brokers that you speak to will tell you financing a business purchase is near impossible which is correct. Only 2 banks lend against business purchase so what does Shahin do he gets an approval in 10 days for an amount which by no means is small and unsecured.

Best of all communication has been A+ informing me with every little bit of update along the way.

Keep up the good work. Having a broker like Shahin on your side changes everything.

da best

I just had a great experience as well... He managed to get my loan formal approval in a week that due just before Christmas with the approval coming on the 24th... Thanks to him I was able to secure the property just before I went away on vacation!

In addition to the best service the value add is he has a lot of experience/exposure in this field that he gives some great inputs to come up with a strategy etc..

Always answer/return calls...! always reply to emails...! (even on sundays)

Yip excellent broker, someone you can trust is giving you the best advice possible and very good at getting you the best deal!

Cheers shahin!

I've also heard he's the best broker here by a country mile. He has a unique and uncanny ability to get a loan approved and settled which other brokers have failed to.

I've also heard he's the best broker here by a country mile. He has a unique and uncanny ability to get a loan approved and settled which other brokers have failed to.

Thanks Shahin, 3 approvals in a short time frame. Good work

Just sent him an email tonight at 7:23pm, got a good answer at 8:17pm.
Thing is I'm in Perth time, he's in Sydney and it's Monday night.
Never did business with him before.
Pretty good.

looking forward to trying Shahin on my next property. Unfortunately im too close to settlement too back away from my broker but i definitely agree communication is key!

Shahin by name, Machine by nature- very patient with newbie questions, excellent lightening fast communication, totally professional and gets things done- highly recommend.

I used Shahin for my 1 st IP purchase and will certainly be using him for all others in the future. Wish I knew he existed when I brought my ppor. Excellent communication and extremly helpful!

James

I have not used Shahin, but the jury has spoken, these positive reviews will appear on google searches etc and help promote his business. Well done Shahin in making so many people happy and richer. Also get your SEO guys to link to this page...

Cheers, Ivan

Back