Share Trading

Get on Elders (ELD) at $2.50 and watch it run to $3.30 in the next month. It has formed a beautiful bullish continuation wedge.

Has there been a capital reorganization? When I last checked a few months ago this stock had become a penny dreadful, with not a single director buying in with their own cash.

that's not trading - that's punting. you might as well bet on the footy.

trading is recognising patterns and trading with those patterns.

humans identify patterns better than any other sentient being we know of. if you're seeing the patterns in well-established guidelines, then so too are others.

Has there been a capital reorganization? When I last checked a few months ago this stock had become a penny dreadful, with not a single director buying in with their own cash.

Yes the company has been re-organised and a share consolidation of every 10 got turned into 1. They have changed management, sold all their dodgy assets and are now concentrating on the core business of livestock mainly. Worth a look at at current price of $2.50. Set a stop at $2.40.

Get on Elders (ELD) at $2.50 and watch it run to $3.30 in the next month. It has formed a beautiful bullish continuation wedge.

Yes the company has been re-organised and a share consolidation of every 10 got turned into 1. They have changed management, sold all their dodgy assets and are now concentrating on the core business of livestock mainly. Worth a look at at current price of $2.50. Set a stop at $2.40.

Very specific advice. Do you have a licence to suggest this trade?

Or is this just a rampy ramp ramp?

pinkboy

Just a rampy ramp ramp although I take full responsibility for anyone that gets on it.

Sweet. Put 100K on it for me and if in a month the value has risen, I'll give you the 100K. If it's value is lower then you wear it.

Since you can see the future and you're willing to take full responsibility for the price, you shouldn't have an issue with this.

Edit: Come to think of it, since there is no downside for me (or for you either, Madame Zola), buy me every single outstanding share currently on the market.

Last edited:
which way is the stock likely to go?

Attachments

• graph.jpg
    graph.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 133
if you were looking for stuff that wasn't there, you'd have probably said 4.75.

well, maybe - but I have the pen and you don't - which means it's completely out of your control.

Attachments

• graph(1).jpg
    graph(1).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 118
really?

i can give you plenty of companies that have exceeded earning expectations and gone down.

maybe you can enlighten us, as to why?

however you cut it, that and previously mentioned approaches are still punting - not trading or investing.

I like the idea of index funds as a long term investment. Less management fees and managed funds have generally failed to beat the spread on say the ASX 200 index long term. Lower management fees have a huge effect on compounding power long term.

really?

i can give you plenty of companies that have exceeded earning expectations and gone down.

maybe you can enlighten us, as to why?

however you cut it, that and previously mentioned approaches are still punting - not trading or investing.

ok Aaron

10supertraders

Back