Share Trading

There is no logic to most sharemarkets.

Am currently in the China/HK markets and I feel like it's going to pop any minute, even though I make 5% per day non-stop for the last 30 days.

As George Soros says, buy when you see a bubble. He just didn't tell me when to sell.

LOL I don't think his brain is this complex,
he can see momentum and volume by looking at price action and the MA's that's all.

Anyway, there are many ways to trade successfully and this is the one which works for him.

it's pretty straight forward once you see the pattern - remember, most traders see those patterns too and trade with them.

Hi Turk

What commission do you pay per lot?
Do you use metatrader4 or other software?
Do IG offer leverage on CFD's?

cheers

Hi BV

Commission is 0.1% per side, guaranteed stop .3%(charged only once).

I've listed the charting software in post 5#.

Yes they are leveraged, I'm trading long using share CFDs with a guaranteed stop.
The margin is the potential loss between the buy price and stop price, if the CFD price increases and I raise the stop price the margin diminishes, if the stop is raised to the buy price no margin is required.

Hi BV

Commission is 0.1% per side, guaranteed stop .3%(charged only once).
Yes they are leveraged, I'm trading long using share CFDs with a guaranteed stop.
The margin is the potential loss between the buy price and stop price, if the CFD price increases and I raise the stop price the margin diminishes, if the stop is raised to the buy price no margin is required.

Thanks, it sounds similar to forex.
I traded CFD's a few years back with GFT http://www.gft.com.au/
It was my early trading years so I didn't make money from it.
I later switched to forex and never looked back.
I found forex easier to follow and the high liquidity and 24H trading appealed to me.
Other people only trade shares or indices and that's fine,
whatever works for them.

high volume / liquidity is the only way to reduce the risks associated with pattern-trading.

That's why I trade out of London through NY with a US LLC.

That's why I trade out of London through NY with a US LLC.
Hi Aaron

This is hard to comprehend.

You are in WA and yet you trade using a US company account out of London?
How do you do this?
Remotely?

And what's the through NY part?
Are you using a VPS based in NY?

Cheers

What a tip this was !!!

Later backed with a guarantee to make it even better.

Any further predictions ?

C knows his stuff. l think l said around 3.40 last page but now l think it could go 3.50 -3.60 it's still very strong .
ps , again though , if it dumps l wasn't here .

Hi Aaron

This is hard to comprehend.

You are in WA and yet you trade using a US company account out of London?
How do you do this?
Remotely?

And what's the through NY part?
Are you using a VPS based in NY?

Cheers

It sound complicated, but it's not.

I use a US LLC to trade the US market through a London broker / MM.

It's all done down the wire. It's set up so it's all done now, but I had to be careful with my path to the US Market.

random said:
but now l think it could go 3.50 -3.60 it's still very strong

all i see is a blue sky mine ready to fall back to earth. wish i could get better leverage on it.

Get on Elders (ELD) at $2.50 and watch it run to $3.30 in the next month. It has formed a beautiful bullish continuation wedge.

Sorry to everyone that got on this share tip. I was 10 days out on the prediction (quote above written on the 8th April). I said I was going to take full responsibility so any one with a claim send it in to me.

Back