Share your investing goal

First stage of my goal is 15-20M net worth (excluding PPOR) by 38.

Second stage is to double that by 50.

3rd stage: Don't know yet. but by the end of second stage I will have opportunities available to me that I cant imagine yet, so don't know what is possible now.

cheers

Leo

Wow that's impressive.

What's your current net worth and what's your plan over the next 6 years?

Wow that's impressive.

What's your current net worth and what's your plan over the next 6 years?

Hi teshy,

Its kinda private info...:) but according to my timeline - I am on track.

Next six years, planning to finish up some small developments and I have a few larger ones in the works. With a bit of luck and a loooot more help from others, hopefully I can get there.

Cheers

Leo

And I don't mean to infer incredible as in unbelievable, just incredible. Well done, as you must already be well on the road :)

Thanks Erko. Its taken blood, sweat and tears every day. And a pinch of luck. :D

Its also a very lonely road...

Leo

First stage of my goal is 15-20M net worth (excluding PPOR) by 38.

Second stage is to double that by 50.

3rd stage: Don't know yet. but by the end of second stage I will have opportunities available to me that I cant imagine yet, so don't know what is possible now.

cheers

Leo

1485.gif

Hi teshy,

Its kinda private info...:) but according to my timeline - I am on track.

Next six years, planning to finish up some small developments and I have a few larger ones in the works. With a bit of luck and a loooot more help from others, hopefully I can get there.

Cheers

Leo

You're a champ Leo, well done and good luck to you. By the sounds of it, you've certainly got the mind and attitude to get there.

I've just come across this thread for the first time, fantastic read and a good spread of goals and mindsets on here. Very very useful lessons for someone early in their journey.

Cheers,
Redom

You're a champ Leo, well done and good luck to you. By the sounds of it, you've certainly got the mind and attitude to get there.

I've just come across this thread for the first time, fantastic read and a good spread of goals and mindsets on here. Very very useful lessons for someone early in their journey.

Cheers,
Redom

Thanks Redom. Much appreciated mate. All we can do is try :)

Leo

Not sure why anyone's laughing, this thread seems to be grounded with a fair bit of mutual respect.

I'm 25 next year and begun investing a couple years ago now. My financial goal posts have shifted so much over the last 2-3 years its hard for me to really set out where i want to be so far into the future. I've set a pretty good foundation so i'm looking forward to pushing on and continue growing over the next few years.

My medium term goals are to continue to develop personally, professionally and my investing mindset. Part of this means continuing to accumulate as much knowledge as possible and be a better investor next year than i am today.

Much of that involves remaining focussed, diligent and most importantly balanced. Continuing to develop and foster healthy relationships will be one of my key goals going forward. I've been pretty dedicated (at least relative to my network) to most endevours so far, its been pretty successful to date, but i think the balance part will be an issue i encounter over the next little period in my life.

I've been lucky enough to build a pretty great relationship with my partner for most of my adult life now, so my investing goals will be reshaped, and (fingers crossed) turn into our investing goals. I'm really looking forward to that, she lives for it nearly as much as i do. Also, i think the ride will be much more fun with her on board. Perhaps life will drag me around and make me less naive about all this though.

Outside investing (it'll obviously have an impact), I'd love to grow a family one day. Watching my siblings grow into being great fathers and husbands have been pretty amazing and i'd love to do it one day.

Fingers crossed i can shift gears and be successful across all fronts - i think investing success will naturally follow if i get all that right.

Cheers,
Redom

Not sure why anyone's laughing, this thread seems to be grounded with a fair bit of mutual respect.

I'm 25 next year and begun investing a couple years ago now. My financial goal posts have shifted so much over the last 2-3 years its hard for me to really set out where i want to be so far into the future. I've set a pretty good foundation so i'm looking forward to pushing on and continue growing over the next few years.

My medium term goals are to continue to develop personally, professionally and my investing mindset. Part of this means continuing to accumulate as much knowledge as possible and be a better investor next year than i am today.

Much of that involves remaining focussed, diligent and most importantly balanced. Continuing to develop and foster healthy relationships will be one of my key goals going forward. I've been pretty dedicated (at least relative to my network) to most endevours so far, its been pretty successful to date, but i think the balance part will be an issue i encounter over the next little period in my life.

I've been lucky enough to build a pretty great relationship with my partner for most of my adult life now, so my investing goals will be reshaped, and (fingers crossed) turn into our investing goals. I'm really looking forward to that, she lives for it nearly as much as i do. Also, i think the ride will be much more fun with her on board. Perhaps life will drag me around and make me less naive about all this though.

Outside investing (it'll obviously have an impact), I'd love to grow a family one day. Watching my siblings grow into being great fathers and husbands have been pretty amazing and i'd love to do it one day.

Fingers crossed i can shift gears and be successful across all fronts - i think investing success will naturally follow if i get all that right.

Cheers,
Redom

Kudos to the above post.

Very well said! Good on you mate.

Leo

First stage of my goal is 15-20M net worth (excluding PPOR) by 38.o

Now that is a goal!!

I have no idea how you approach something like that.

I guess it is either a huge income - or lots of investments doubling.

Either way - falling a bit short is still a great result.

Best of luck with it.

Back