Sharing our story on API

Thought I would share with my fellow Somersofters that I have been having a conversation with one of the API journalists about our investment journey. Have shared our story with a focus on our learnings along the journey and what it took to start all over again when I went through a divorce at age 41 - that an ordinary woman can build her financial fluency and rebuild her life for the better. I am really hoping that if one person reads the story and finds some encouragement that it will be worth while. I have also been very honest with the learnings I have shared given my partner Martin and I do not have any vested interests to push anything. Anyhow, just thought I would share this with my SS colleagues as I continue to learn so much from you all.:)

I'm sure it will be great :). Investment stories are always great fun to read and write, and most definitely inspirational.

i will read it with a lot of interest and i am sure it will be an inspiration.

Thank you all for your kind comments - apparently, it will be in the December issue for API - I was very honest about our journey and our learnings as I come from having no vested interest to sell anything; my goal is to offer inspiration to 'have a go' - btw - you will find it funny in places:)

Thank you all for your kind comments - apparently, it will be in the December issue for API - I was very honest about our journey and our learnings as I come from having no vested interest to sell anything; my goal is to offer inspiration to 'have a go' - btw - you will find it funny in places:)

It should be out soon then if its the December issue, most magazines seem to be months in front :D

Any chance you can give us a prelude here?

Back