Should Somersoft unban Dazz?

Hi All,

No one has given me a rhyme or reason why Dazz was banned.

I can see no issue with Dazz's posts and rather liked his perspective and gave me a laugh at some of his posts.

Imo,his input was invaluable and a great contributor to this forum.

I wanted to do poll but i have nfi nor the time,maybe Richard Feynman could correct this for me,seeing your a pollster?

Anyhow i'd appreciate your thought's.

Last edited:
Reason is easy to find if you search.

Cut and pasted from Sim,

After many, many warnings he was banned for his continued attacks on other posters, posting in a condescending and unhelpful manner - especially towards new posters.

It was finally decided that the damage he was doing to the forum outweighed any potential value he might have added.

As an example, in the "Hands up for those nearing Financial Freedom" thread, he had at least 9 opportunities to add something constructive, but chose instead to belittle other members and infer that he knew something that nobody else did. This is only one example of many threads he has posted in recently which faced similar problems.

His constant denigration of residential property investors as fools who are never going to be as successful as commercial property investors, was completely inappropriate and he was warned about his posting and asked to change things on numerous occasions.

FWIW, posting strong opinions on a topic (such as politics) is not in itself grounds for banning - provided that it is done without resorting to name calling or personal remarks directed at other members. There were many cases where this also occurred.

The ban is permanent - Dazz will not be allowed to post under that username again on this site.

I know its not the first time he has been banned.

I found some of his posts interesting.

I found some arrogant and rude.

I found some to be clearly mischevious and evil in a Newslimited/foxnews kinda way. For example he would constantly refer to an idea being popular, or 'voted for' as a justification for why something was 'right'.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for heads up why he was banned.

Seriously if members are offended by Dazz's comments,they need to chill.

Let's ban all commercial investors then.

Geez,some people are easily offended.

Water off a ducks back springs to mind.

Back