Shoutout to Lil Skater

There's only good will on the forum. All negative comments get deleted.

Entire threads get deleted when there's negative comments because it's happy valley here with pink skies and unicorns. I would use roller girl if she can match my 4.4% :p

So is this thread ok?? I'm Lil Skater's client and not advertising :)
Haha, you're fine. It gives me a nice warm fuzzy feeling to know that others are realising just how good she is. AND she IS good! BTW, I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter, either. I only ever give praise where praise is due, even to those I'm related to.:p

I would use roller girl if she can match my 4.4% :p

One would think that it's not all about the fees, it's about the service you receive, so unless your IP(s) are turning over a huge amount of rent each week to justify such low fees, then I would suggest that it is possible your poor little PM is probably overworked & underpaid.

There are a swag of PM's out there who charge really low fees & all goes well until it doesn't. That's when you find out the value of your PM, and often the small savings each week are a false economy.

Reactions: Sez
I agree it's not just about the fees and would happily pay more but don't need to. Never assume that low fees mean poor service. My property manager has over 30 years experience and has got me out of a few problems since I started using her 11 years ago. She manages a significant amount of property for me so we settled on 4% + GST. I'm a very easy going landlord and don't create headaches so she's happy. If she ever resigns I'll contact your daughter and see if she's willing to negotiate a fee because I've heard good things.

Thanks Lamingtons, helps you're lovely to deal with as well, makes it all worthwhile, even when meeting a tradie there at 7.30am tomorrow :D

o0o - Good to hear you've found a great PM! They are few and far between.

I agree it's not just about the fees and would happily pay more but don't need to. Never assume that low fees mean poor service. My property manager has over 30 years experience and has got me out of a few problems since I started using her 11 years ago. She manages a significant amount of property for me so we settled on 4% + GST. I'm a very easy going landlord and don't create headaches so she's happy. If she ever resigns I'll contact your daughter and see if she's willing to negotiate a fee because I've heard good things.

Haha, yes, low fees don't always mean poor service, although I have seen many that do give poor service. On that note, I've known some with outlandish expensive fees with very poor service. Also, having multiple properties can give bargaining power.

LOL Poor lil skater is seriously working hard for her money with my property.
I'm wondering if she's dreaming of better times where she just gets the rent in and disburses it out to me.

Koil, I can say that Lil Skater is knowledgeable and will always go the extra mile to get a good result for her client, the landlord. I am not a client of hers, I am another PM and I know from speaking to a lot of other PM's that most don't really care and can't be bothered. I've found Lil Skater to be the complete opposite to all of the negative stereo-types out there about property managers!

This is a Kudos that is very well deserved :).

I'm sorry I just saw this.

What Sez said above and also she is the PM and director she will not be moving to another agency as she is her business. I can also tell you how she has gone above and beyond for us but won't go into so many details here. PM me if you want.

Back