SIG Meeting April 20th - "SimonJulie" - Thursday night this time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIG Meeting April 20th - Guests Simon and Julie Macken

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,
For the next meeting we have lined up two great guest speakers - Simon and Julie Macken (aka Simonjulie).
When - Thursday April 20th 7pm - for a 7.30pm start.

Where :
Where: Roxbury Hotel, 172 St Johns Road, Glebe.
http://www.roxbury.com.au/
The Roxbury also has a bistro if you are hungry.:)

Numbers: Up to 85 persons.

Some background:
Simon and Julie were featured in the August 2005 API Magazine. They both own a number of properties in Canberra and now Sydney area. Their strategy is buy/renovate and hold.
Julie is into investor phsychology and Simon is into portfolio building.
This will be a very interesting talk!! (the Reno Kings think so too!).

How Do I Get on the List: Post this Thread your name and numbers (limit of 4) and it is first in, best dressed.

Looking forward to seeing all newbies and regulars for networking afterwards.

David.

3 for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi David

Thats between the weekend and Anzac Day. I can't make it as will be interstate and may also mean that there will be a lot of other people who won't be able to make it (hoping for a reschedule;))

Cheers

I agree with Handyandy,

not a good time at all. You've mentioned it's a Monday night in the heading, Monday is the 24th and Tuesday is the 25th (you have mentioned Tuesday later in your post), which is Anzac Day, and as HA said, most people will probably be occupied as they'd be taking a long weekend.

I would be interested in hearing Simon and Julie though....

OK,
Hope you all dont mind, but the date has been changed to Wednesday 19th April - the previous week.
A BIG thanks to Simon and Julie for being so flexible :)

Mods, can the heading on this thread please be changed to reflect this change?

Back