SIG Meeting April 20th - "SimonJulie" - Thursday night this time

Hmmm.
The pub does not have a whiteboard to write on.
If anyone sees this - can they possibly bring one - thanks.
David.

Hi Perky Thanks for doing the organising. Lucky me that it was on a thursday night and I could come.

Thank you SimonJulie for driving from Canberra the day you settled on your new ppor. Very interested to buy the book one day.

To everone else I met at last night's SIG meeting. Good to meet you and all the best for all of your ventures... see you at another one hopefully.

Wish-ga

A big thanks to Simon and Julie. What a great presentation. Really enjoyed it and could relate to most of the points covered.

I crunched the numbers today and funny enough I got a piece of news from my RE agent in geraldton that will "change" the numbers for me yet again. How true that the numbers can change daily. (those that were there last night will know what I am talking about)

This is what he sent me
"Merry Xmas New Deepwater Port Announced"
"Sorry everyone....but this news couldnt wait until next week Geraldton has received an early Christmas present with the announcement of the formal Govt approval of Oakajee(a second norhtern deepwater port 25km north of Cbd Geraldton)

This is huge for Geraldton!!! My predictions that Drummonds/Parkfalls/Sunset will become like a second Karratha(ie. high rental and occupancy demand...Karratha property's command huge rent ie. 700 plus a week) look on track"

Once again thankyou and hope to see you at another SIG in the future.

regards,
Karina

Missed it

Could not make it to this one.:( Holidaying with kids at Outlook Resort at Ettalong over School Holidays:D

Anyone care to list a basic review of the night?

Regards

Gee Cee

Back